13

A•V•A

I've been sitting in this office for nearly an hour, and I'm getting bored to say the least. I thought Luke would stop by to check on me by now, but he hasn't yet. Maybe I should go check on him and see what he's doing? I'm sure he can take care of himself just fine, I'm just curious to what he's doing.

I push myself out of the black leather chair and exit the office, walking down a hall to enter the main room of the bar. I glance around timidly for a second, taking in my surroundings. It seems a bit less busy now, only a few people littered across the bar. The music seems to be turned down now, which is nice. I decide to approach the bar counter and I'm met with a semi-familiar face. "Hey bird, what are you doing?" Ashton chimes as I sit down.

"I'm thirsty." I pout, looking behind him to see what they've got to drink. To my dismay, I only see alcoholic drinks. Ashton sits a glass on the counter, filled with clear liquid. "Can only give you water, sorry doll face."

I smile and scrunch up my nose. "Thank you." I take a gulp from the glass and place it back down on the counter. I sit for a few minutes and have causal chatter with Ashton, until I spot Luke across the building, looking quite stressed. This makes me upset and I frown.

Ashton notices my gaze set upon Luke and chimes in. "He's alright," Ashton's Aussie accent rings through my ears, "Just a bit stressed about work s'all." I nod my head, my gaze lingering on Luke for a moment too long until he disappears into the back somewhere. I take another sip from my glass of water before standing to my feet and flattening my blue skirt against my thighs.

"Thank you for the water." I enquire again. Ashton gives me a nod and a friendly smile, that I reciprocate. I decide to should get back to the office, not wanting to bother Ashton any longer, as I'm sure he's got other things to do aside from accompany a young girl. I make my way back to the office and notice the door is closed now.

That's odd, I don't remember closing the door. Should I knock? Probably not, I'm sure I just forgot that I closed it before I left, plus I doubt Luke is in here, seeing as I saw him go into the back room. I push the door opened and a gasp falls from my lips as I take in the sight in front of me.

I quickly closed the door, turning so my back is pressed against it. Luke was sat at his desk, in the black leather chair I sat in just moments ago, with his slacks unbuttoned and his hand stuffed down them. His slightly curly hair a mess uptop his head, and his lips slightly swollen, which I can only assume is from biting on them. I find myself feeling nervous, yet somehow excited? I wonder if that's wrong, is Luke upset with me?

Just as these thought begin to take over my head, I hear Luke speak from behind the door.

"Ava, are you out there?" Luke's voice holds and awkward tone and I blush. "Y-Yes sir." I whisper softly, turning to face the door. The door opens and I'm met with a very flustered Luke. My cheeks feel hot as my eyes meet his.

"Did you see anything?" He questions and I hesitantly nod. His hand comes to cover his face for a moment and I hear a sigh escape his lips. "I'm sorry you saw that." He utters, taking a step back. I can physically see how awkward he feels, I feel it too. "I should've knocked." I add, myself feeling a bit flustered now.

Luke motions for me to enter the room and I do so, him closing the door behind the both of us. Before Luke can say anything, I clear my throat and shuffle my feet. I don't know what to say, and I'm not sure if he's upset. "Are you mad at me?" I whisper, fiddling with the bottom on my skirt.

I hear a chuckle fall from Luke's lips and I peek my head up, my eyes meeting his. "No baby, I'm not mad." Luke shakes his head and I let out a sigh of relief. I smile to myself at the sweet nickname. No one had ever called me 'baby', aside from Mom that is.

I move closed to Luke, a burst of confidence taking over my body. I hastily place my lips on his, engulfing them in a kiss. I hear a gasp escape Luke's lips, but I soon feel them move against mine. I've never kissed anyone before, but this felt right.

Luke begins leading the kiss, much to my relief as I hardly know what I'm doing. A groan leaves his lips as he pulls me closer to him. I feel something hard press against my exposed thigh and I let out a whine. Luke parts from me for a moment, giving me a bewildered look.

"Oh god, what am I doing? You're just a little girl." Luke gasps. He was always saying that, and I hated it! I'm not a little girl, I'm eighteen years old.  "I'm not!" I frown, moving closer to eliminate the space between us.

My body presses against his again, and a throaty groan leaves his lips. Before I can do anything further, Luke pushes me into his desk, causing papers and many other things to crash to the floor. "God, you're such a tease," Luke utters, his hand slipping under my skirt and squeezing my exposed thigh, "always skipping around in these short skirts, acting innocent." I gasp and my mouth forms an 'o' shape at Luke's sudden change of demeanor.

"You're a naughty girl though, you like to act innocent, but I think you want me to touch you right now." Luke continues, his hand reaching my most sensitive area. His hand cups me. I let out a whimper at this, I've never been touched in this way, let alone by a man as hot as Luke is. His finger circles my bundle of nerves, before he pushes one digit into me. I let out a moan, but Luke quickly shushes me.

"We wouldn't want anyone to hear you, would we?" Luke questions, a devilish smirk covering his lips as he raises an eyebrow. I vigorously shake my head no, attempting to quiet myself. Luke pumps his finger in and out of me and I lurch forward, a few quite moans escaping my lips. "God you're so tight." Luke whispers, moving his hand faster. This feels unreal, I feel like I'm on cloud nine and I just can't get enough.  I find myself unraveling under him, whimpering and trashing around as I come undone. "Luke, I.. I think I'm close." I whine out, barley able to hold it in. I had touched myself a few times before, and I knew what that feeling in the pit of my stomach was.  "Come for me, baby." Luke whispers in my ear, continue to fuck me with his finger. And I do, I let go and let out whimpers and moans as I release on his hand. My breathe comes out heavily as I try to come down. "Wasn't that nice?" Luke chuckles, pulling away from me, his tone is that of a teasing one.

I nod my head, still unable to form a coherent sentence.  Luke reaches up to stroke my hair as I catch my breath. After a few moments, he stand to my feet and straighten my skirt out. "I've uhm, I've never done that before." My cheeks flush red as I glance down at my shoes. Luke gives me a look that I'm unable to read.

"You're a virgin?" He questions and I nod, mustering up the courage to at least look at the man in front of me. "Of course you are," he chuckles, "you're such a good girl."