8

A•V•A

My alarm suddenly jolts me awake and my head shots up from the plush pillow. I glance around and panic for a moment, not recognizing my surroundings. After a second, I remember I'm just at my neighbors house and I calm myself down.

I jump slightly when I feel something touch my leg. I glance over and notice Luke still sleeping in his bed. I blush and quickly get out of the bed, dressing myself in my school clothes.

I hope I didn't make him feel uncomfortable last night, I'd hate to lose my friend.

I quietly make my way into the bathroom, tiptoeing so I don't wake Luke yet. Once in the bathroom, I splash some water on my face and brush my teeth. After spitting the toothpaste out, I take a look at myself in the mirror. I look very sleepy, and truthfully I am. I didn't sleep well at all, no thanks to my nightmare.

I exit the bathroom and glance at my phone, debating on whether I should wake Luke or not. I sit on the bed beside him and softly tap his muscular arm.

"Uhm, Mr. Hemmings, I need to get to school soon." I say softly, attempting to wake him. He stirs around in the bed for a moment but doesn't seem to open his eyes. "Luke, wake up." I say louder, shaking his shoulder softly.

I see a yawn escape his pink lips and his eyes flutter opened a few seconds later. "Morning, Doll." Luke mumbles and rubs his eyes.

"Sorry to wake you so early, I wanted breakfast and I didn't want to roam your house alone." I speak quickly, suddenly embarrassed for no reason. Luke chuckles, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Make yourself comfortable, Sweetheart. You can roam as much as you'd like." Luke's voice sounds raspier than normal as he speaks, another yawn escaping his lips. I run my hands down my school skirt, flattening it against my thighs as I blush.

"Let me get dressed, and we can get you some breakfast." Luke chuckles and I nod softly.

"I'm going to the living room so I can grab my school bag." Luke gives me a nod of approval and I head to the living room. I collect my things and sit on the couch, waiting for Luke to appear.

I can't seem to shake the thought that Luke and I slept together out of my head. There's nothing wrong with that, right? All we did was sleep. I wonder if my mother would be upset. I probably should just keep this to myself. I wonder how Luke feels about the situation? I hope he's not bothered by it. I don't want him to be upset or anything.

After a few minutes, Luke appears in the living room, dressed in black skinny jeans and a simple grey button up. I find myself staring at Luke for a moment too long and quickly avert my eyes. When I finally make eye contact with him, I notice a smirk covering his lips.

"Ready to go?" Luke questions and I nod. We make our way to his car. Luke drives for a while until we arrive at a coffee shop.

Luke offers to get me coffee again, but I politely decline. He goes into the coffee shop himself and I stay in the car, scrolling through social media.

I scroll for a few minutes on Instagram and come across a photo of Elsa and another girl. The new girl from the other day to be exact, Rose.

I frown at this and my eyebrows knit together. I didn't know they were hanging out, outside of school that much. I wonder if Elsa is mad at me for some reason.

I glance up from my phone and see Luke exiting the coffee shop. "Hey doll, I got you a muffin and orange juice." Luke flashes me a smile and hands me my breakfast. "Thank you, sir." I try to put on a smile for Luke.

Luke returns the smile and begins driving my to school. I look out the window most of the drive, not sure what to say. After a few moments of silence, a gasp escapes my lips as I feel something come in contact with my thigh. I quickly avert my eyes to look at my thigh and realize Luke's hand is resting upon it.

Luke's fingers rub soft circles around my thighs and I blush at this, not knowing how to react. I feel his hand move further up my thigh and I whimper, feeling my body tingle in ways I've never felt before.

Luke's hand suddenly cups me through my underwear and I gasp, glancing over at him. His eyes are glued to the room, and he seems unfazed by the situation, unlike myself. "W..What are you doing?" I finally breathe out, his touch making me dizzy, in a good way.

Luke smiles and shakes his head, "Just feeling my way around." I feel my cheeks tint red at this and I clench my thighs around his hand. "Have you ever been touched before, Ava?" Luke asks and I frantically shake my head no. It's true though, I've never done anything like this, especially in a moving car.

Luke's eyes flicker onto me before flickering back to the road. "We're almost there." He chuckles and I nod softly.

"You're very wet." Luke breathes out, his voice coming out in a husky tone. I feel his finger rub onto me and I jolt my hips, I whine escaping my lips. "You like that, don't you?" Luke questions and I nod softly. "Y..Yes sir. It feels good." I manage to say. This felt so wrong, but I was enjoying it.

"Oh look, we're here." Luke pulls his hand away and I let out a huff. I didn't want to be finished yet. Luke pulls into a parking spot and I catch my breathe, still shaken up from what just happened.

"I'll see you after school, have a good day." Luke smiles and I bite my lip, my cheeks still tinted pink. "Thank you sir, you too."

I get out of the car, slinging my school bag over my shoulder. Luke rolls the passenger window down after I close the door. I tried to shake the odd feeling I had, but it was hard to.

"Be a good girl today, I'll see you later."