27

A•V•A

I quickly grab my coat, pulling it on over my sweater. I peer up at Luke, giving him a small smile. I'm quite shocked my mother said I would be allowed to stay with Luke, even though she's home, but as I said previously, she's behaving very differently. I approach my mother, leaning down to hug her.

"Thank you, momma. I love you." I murmur into her ear, lingering as I hug her.

"Behave please, I know you're an adult and I'm trusting the both of you." My mother raises his hand, motioning towards Luke.

Luke nods his head, "of course, Amber." He utters.

"I'll see you in the morning, alright?" My mother coos, kissing my cheek. I nod my head now, blushing at the affection. I reciprocate, giving my mother a kiss on the cheek.

Luke and I exit the house soon after, rushing across the street as the wind wisps. I can feel my cheeks tinting red due to the cold, but I attempt to keep warm, hiding into my coat. He unlocks his front door, letting us inside. Once inside, I take my coat off and hang it on the coat hook.

"Cold out there, isn't it?" Luke chuckles, embracing me from behind.

I nod my head softly, leaning into his touch. We stand in the living room like this for a few moments, enjoying each other's company.

"Feeling warmer?" Luke mutters into my neck, his hands drifting towards my breasts. I feel them slip under my shirt, holding my breasts in his bare hands now. I let out a soft whimper as he pinches one of my nipples between his fingers.

"Good girl," he utters, peppering kissing along my neck. His fingers continue to attack my small buds, teasing them.

I find myself leaning into his touch, craving more. Suddenly, Luke spins me around and I peer up at him through my eyelashes, pouting at the loss of contact.

"Don't stop." I mutter, biting my lip.

"Oh, don't worry," a chuckle falls from his lips, "I'm just getting started, princess." Luke places a kiss on my lips, soon pushing his tongue into my mouth. We wrestle for dominance for a moment, but of course I give in and Luke wins.

I find myself getting lost in the kiss, excitement and arousal taking over. I feel a hand come in contact with my bum, and soon Luke lips me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I let out a whimper as I feel my clothed core rub against his hard member.

"Sh, sh, sh," he hushes me, "I've got you."

I feel movement and realize Luke has walked us to his bedroom. He places me delicately on the bed, hovering over me. I peek up at his shyly, biting my lip. I feel bold, so I decide to pull him down on top of me, latching into his shirt to do so.

"Easy girl," Luke removes my hand from his shirt, pinning it down to the bed.

I nod my head softly, "yes sir." I utter.

Luke moves his hand other hand downward, slipping it under my skirt. His fingers quickly find my aching core, yet he rubs my bundle of nerves anyways. His fingers move slowly in a circular motion, teasing me.

Finally, I have enough, "don't tease!" I whine, letting out a huff.

"Shush." He quickly hushes me, pushing a finger inside of my core.