Chapter 30

We arrive at the movie theater after half an hour, we both see our friends waiting for us outside. They look over as they hear Asher's motorcycle. He parks next to Emily's car, then turns it off. We walk over to them hand in hand, smiling. "Ok so there is a comedy movie that is out and we can watch that." Kim says. "Yea I could go for a good laugh, then maybe after we can just go to a 24 hour diner and just talk for a while or something." Mark says.

"Mark you do realize we have school tomorrow, right?" I ask him. "Yea." I laughs nd roll my eyes. "No. I have work to get done and plus I have to be home by midnight." I say. He rolls his eyes, "Fine." I smile and get out tickets then our food and drinks. When we are done we walk to the room where we will be watching the comedy.

Once with begins it was kind of slow then it just kept in getting more and more funny. By the end of the movie we all had tears in our eyes and holding our stomachs because we laughed so much. When it was over me and Asher said goodbye to our friends and left. He walked me to my door and kissed me goodbye before heading to his house. When I walked in the house I couldn't stop the smile that had appeared. I went up to my room and washed all my makeup off then changed into comfier clothes, setting my alarm and plugging in my phone I fell asleep.

When I woke up I turned my alarm off and took a quick shower. When I was done showering I dressed in a royal blue crop top with short sleeves and a matching skirt, that stopped an inch or so above my knees. I put on matching blue heels and some jewelry. I blow dried my hair then put it in little beach waves. My makeup was natural, nothing to bizarre.

I grabbed my bag, purse and wallet then walked downstairs

I grabbed my bag, purse and wallet then walked downstairs. I ate a quick breakfast and grabbed my keys walking out. I got in my car and drove to Starbucks. I got myself an iced coffee the started on mg way to school. I drove to school and walk to my friends smiling. People started at all of us. The bell rang so we headed to class.

~~~

A month later it is graduation, Emily and Kam are over getting each other dressed. We all got accepted into the same college and we all are so happy. We are gonna get a house away from campus grounds It is only 5 minutes away from the college.

I get dressed in a purple tight fitting dress that stops above my knees. I put on silver heels and they both curl my hair making beach waves and putting on natural makeup.