Chapter 39

*4 years later*

Finally the moment I have been waiting for. Graduation day. The last 4 years since I woke up from that coma has been good. It took time, a lot of time but I drive again, dance is amazing. Me and Asher are awesome, though 2 years ago we did get a pregnancy scare. But it ended up I wasn't I was happy at first then I was sad cause I want a kid. Though I know I am young still but I want a kid soon. I already have my career so does Kam.

My and Asher have been looking at houses. There was one big house, it had 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a big kitchen, a big living room, a nice basement. We were going to buy it so me and my friends could all live together. We haven't told them but we will when we go out to eat after graduation.

We all were in the theater where Drama was held. A man from our grade is telling us a speech, though I am not listening I am to busy thinking, but within a few minutes we all through our graduation caps in the air. Asher kissed me. We were finally out in the world. We were adults now. I was excited for this to begin, for my life to finally begin.

But instead of going to the big party after graduation we all went to a nice restaurant. I sat next to Asher, Kam on my other side, Mason next to him then Kim, Mark, Cole and Emily across from us. We ordered our drinks then we all talked once we knew what we wanted to eat. "So, I put out my papers to lots of directors for roles in movies and tv shows. I haven't got any back yet but I have hope. My grades in drama were all A's throughout 4 years." Mason says.

"I am almost done with a book. I have looked at lots of editors. I have a lot of hope." Kim says. "Me and Mark haven't been looking at police departments because we don't know where we are moving to." Emily said. "Well me and Asher have been working on getting a business ready, thank you Kam and Davina for the money." I nod with a smile. "Where are we going to go?" Kim asks concerned. I look at Asher with a smile. "Well that's why I wanted to talk to you guys. Me and Asher found a house of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, bit kitchen, big living room and a nice basement right here is LA." I say with a big smile.

Asher shows them pictures of the house. "Me and Asher are going to get the master bedroom because we are the ones that found the house. But what do you guys think?" "I think it is a great idea." Kim says with a smile. "Yeah I like that." Mark agrees. "Ok then we are buying the house." Asher smiled. We ate our food and talked. We went back to our dorm. Mine and Asher's dorm was now empty. We had to leave in a week. When we got back to our dorm we bought the house, already seen it.

It was 45 minutes from this college and it was outside of he city, where there was a neighborhood of miniature mansions, then actual houses of celebrities half an hour away. We texted our friends in our group chat that we are all going to start moving in there tomorrow. With that me and Asher fell asleep. The next day we both took an hour shower. Then we loaded our boxes into my new car I got a 3 weeks after I woke up from that coma.

Kam and Mason loaded his things in Masons car. Cole and Emily loaded things into Cole's car. Mark and Kim loaded things into Kind car. When we had everything we all got in our cars and started the drive to our new home. Me and Asher smiled at each other as I drove out of the College parking lot for good. He took my hand, our life had officially began and boy was I excited.
~~~~~~~~~~

It took a week until everything came in the house. We had all the walls painted to our liking. We all loved the house. Mason has his first tryout for a movie tomorrow. He is very nervous and keeps playing the main guys part out loud over and over again, so much so I resight say it by memory. "Mason drink." I ask handing him a cup. "I don't want alcohol." He says as he whispers to himself. We were currently in the living room. I looked back at my friend's and Kam who was sitting beside him.

"It's not alcohol, it is tea. It will calm you down." "I don't like tea." "I know but try it." "No thank you."  "Try it." I say harder. His head shoots up at me. I gesture to the cup in my hand with my eyes. He takes it and sips it slowly. He leans into Kam and sighs. I sit on Asher's lap as Kam takes the cup from Mason as he falls asleep. "What did you give him?" Kam asks while eyed. "Sleeping drugs. He'll wake up in time to be a his tryout for the movie part." He nods, gets up and picks him up and walks upstairs to his room.