Chapter 6

I woke up and I saw all my friends puking. Once they are done they look at me and Asher laughing. "What's so funny?" Kam asks. "You guys are watching your own puke bowls and watching you all pile because you al have had to much alcohol is funny since the night before last night Ya'll got drunk off your assed again then the next day you go and get drunk again knowing the outcome of it."

Me and Ash laugh again. They roll their eyes. Then they wince. It makes us both laugh harder. Soon we stop and their headaches are gone. I get a call on my phone. "Hello?" I say. My friends look at me smiling.

Hi Davina Garcia.

It was a voice I didn't recognize. I put it on speaker. "Who is this?" I say my friends come closer to me.

No one you need to know about.

"I'll ask again. Who the fuck is this?" I said. I hear a low chuckle.

Your life is going to be hell. I hope your strong. Because soon. Very soon. You'll know who I am. And who the closest to you is keeping a secret. A secret that will forever change your life. know everything you did. I know you went to the beach club that's 10 minutes away, That you have exactly 6 friends, 4 men, 2 women, I know you are dancing with your best friend and that you view him as a brother, I know you are going to regionals, and I know what your dance is, and your outfit is. I know your parents fight, I know you have a little sister Darlene and an older sister Diana.

I gasp stand up quickly. "How do you know that?" I have people. "You stay away from my family weirdo." You can't stop what is gonna happen Davina Garcia. Very, Very soon you'll know, You all will know. See you soon Davina. He hangs up and I look at my phone then my friends. They all were wide eyed. I was panicking, my heart was speeding through the roof, everything went black.

I gasp awake and I sit up. My friends all look at me, they were surrounding the bed. "Davina are you ok?" Asher says. I nod. "How long was I out? And what happened I don't remember anything besides the call." "You fainted and Asher caught you. And you were out for a solid 2 hours." Kam said. I nod. I get up. He helps me.

"So what are we gonna do?" "Go to the police and tell them what happened." Kim said. "No. We don't have proof on any of this they will think that this is some hocus pocus since we are only teens." I said. "I agree with Davina. I mean we don't even have any proof." Asher says. They nod. "So do you guys just wanna stay in?" Cole says.

We all nod. We sit on the floor just talking and playing games. When it hits 8 at night we start to head out. The drive is 2 hours. And again I have Kam in with me. I was thinking about the call that I got. I didn't even realize I pulled over till Kam said my name and I jumped out of my seat. "Wow you are really out of it huh?" I sigh and I look at him. "I was thinking about the call." "Davina it was probably just some loser trying to scare you."

I shake my head. "I-It didn't seem like it Kam. I'm scared." A tear rolled down my face. He wiped it away. I unbuckled my seat. "What are you doing?" "I am in no condition to drive and I only trust you and Asher to drive this." "Davina we are on a busy highway with cars passing us every second we can't get out."

"I know that's why I am doing this." I moved over and I sat on his lap then I stood up as best as I could. He unbuckled and moved over to the drivers side. "Davina how am I supposed to drive to my house then you drive to yours if you can't drive?"

"I'm sleeping over." "Ok. Call your mom or dad." I nod. We buckle up and he starts driving. I call my father.

Hi Davina when are you getting home it's already 9?

That's why I called I am spending the night at Kam's we will be home around 10:30 ish. We had to stop for a few minutes so.

Ok. Do you have clothes for tomorrow for school?