Chapter 9

We took off our robes and their mouths dropped to the floor. "Oh. My. God." Kim says. "This is the perfect costume you need to win." Emily says smiling wildly. I roll my eyes. "We are the last act of the day so that means we can stand in the back of the stage. To watch them, and Davina." I look at Kam.

"There are gonna be some good dancers but you cant let them get to you and bring you down." Kam says. I nod. Our friends age to go in the audience till it is our turn. We sit in chairs and watch all of the dances. I see my whole family in the second row to the front. Even my mother is here. Then I see all the cameras. Me and Kam had our robes on.

We watched all of the dances and let me tell you. There were 59 other people dancing but that doesn't include the groups of more than one person. The group of 2 before us were really good. And their score was 93.6. Out of 100. I look at Kam.

We were on in 5 minutes our friends came up to us. I was freaking out. "Davina. You are gonna be awesome. Don't pay attention to the score board. Ok. You can do this. We, Davina we can do this." Kam says. I look him in the eyes. "How can you not be freaking out?"

"Because I am being strong for you." "I am terrified." I said. He nods. "Me too." Next up is 2 teenagers Davina Garcia and Kameron Lee! "Oh my god." I said. Kameron grabbed my hand and we walked out. I let go looking at the audience. We stand in the middle with microphones. "So Kameron and Davina. What song will you be dancing to?" Judge #1 said. "False Confidance by Noah Kahan."

I say. "Are you nervous?" The lady said.  I nod my head. "Oh don't be nervous. Just dance and have fun." We nod smiling and we get into position.

The music begins and he holds out his hands. I grab it and then we do a hand move. The lyrics start. I had on a blank expression and the camera's are getting every thing we do. Then he pretends to wipe his nose.

He makes faces at me. The audience laughs. He puts his hands out straight and I look down. I put my arms out and I move back a little making my hands touch his shoulder blades. Then he moves his hands to my shoulders and bends his knees and turns. His right arm is under mine and is straight up with his other arm out then he moves his shoulders up we both drop our arms and swing them.

Then his left arm wraps around my head and I lay it down closing my eyes. He pushes my head on his other shoulder I put my arms up and point them down. He has his the opposite way. Then he moves them on his shoulder. In a second I remove them and I move my back, back with my arms bent and pointing up.

He puts one hand on my forehead and the other under my chin. I move them to his face. Then he moves them up and we open both of our hands then he moves himself and I do the opposite of what he does. I push him down a little then I move my hands fast and turn around. After a second I put my hands down still looking at the roof.

With my hands behind my back I put my head down. Then the music starts up beat and I put my hand up making a face and taking a big step forward. While I take the step I move my hands put next to me. Then I bring my left hand down while I take a step then the other.

I take 4 steps forward then I end up looking at the audience in front of me. They were cheering. I jump up and I put my hands one by one behind my back. Then in front of me Then up and down. My feet were apart and when the music hits a certain word I lean forward with my head down and my knees bent towards each other buy my feet apart.

I then move my body to the right. Then I pick up my right foot and spin with my back now towards the judges. I jump up and bring my head back while also moving towards Kam. I look up and bring my hands I little behind me. I bring my right hand up to my face and it was open while my hand was open.