Chapter 21

As soon as he says that Kam and Cole walk to us. "I'm sorry excuse me?" I say. Kam and Cole stood in either side of Asher. They all had tears in their eyes. "It sounded like My boyfriend, My best friend, And My baby brother are not telling me something and has been lying to me for 9 and a half months."

Tears fall down my face, I was feeling betrayed and heartbroken. "Kam?" I say looking at him. "Kitten, we wanted to tell you sooner." I bend over hitting my knees. "I thought you all loved me." "We do." Cole says. "It doesn't seem like that." "Davina, let me explain." Asher says. "Ok explain. Now!"

"This secret will make your life in danger. The people that have been torturing you, me and Kam are our sworn enemies." "What does that mean?" "It means that we are dangerous." Kam says. "Davina I wanted tell you sooner." "OK then get to the point." I say looking at Asher. "I am a dangerous gang leader, our name is called, Black Ocean." Asher says.

"I am second in command and I am the best fighter." Kam says. I look at him wide eyed. "And I am third in command the best hacker and tech expert." Coke says. I step back. "The Black Ocean is the most feared gang worldwide. And their sworn enemy is Red Claw, the bloodiest, and the most ruthless gang." They all nod. "Oh my god." Cole steps forward.

"No don't." I fall to the ground. I then look at Asher. Tears fell down my face, "When I needed you, you were there for me. When you needed me, I was there. As long as we were there for each other, then we both would be good, as long as we were honest, we'd be good, as always. But now, I don't know what we are, who you are anymore, I don't know about anything now."

Asher looks heartbroken. I am sure I am to. "I am not breaking up with you Asher but I can't believe your in a gang and you didn't tell me. And you Kam." He looks at me. Tears fell down his face. "I-Why? I viewed you as my baby bother and I put all my trust in you. And you broke it, you broke yourself, and worst of all, I, I am finally broken."

I sob quietly. "We couldn't tell you because if we did then you would be in more danger than you already are." Kam says. "What does that mean?" I yell. "It means that you are in so much danger right now. People are hunting Black Ocean down because we have become to powerful. And gangs make a lot of enemies."

Cole says. "Did Red Claw try to kill Kam?" I asked crying again. "Yes. They thought I would die. And they are going after people Asher love because Asher killed their second in command on accident because he was going to kill you Davina." "When did they try to kill me?" "When you were sleeping in your room the day before you went to Emily's house to go to L.A."

Kam says I gasp. Covering my mouth. "How many people have you killed Cole?" "3." "Kam?" "4." "Asher?" "6. The last 2 were for you Davina." I was on my knees. My hands were on my mouth stopping the sobs. I leaned forward then backward then back. again. Asher saved my life twice and I didn't even know. "And the last person I killed was when they were going after you also." Kam said.

This made me cry harder. They all came towards me slowly. Asher made it to me first. He had tears falling down his face. He hugged me. Kam came to me and I grabbed his hand. Tears fell down his face. "I am gonna go you all are having a moment." Cole leaves. "I'm sorry I was being mean earlier and not letting you guys explain."

"No we get it. We expected this to be your reaction." Asher says. We get up and I fix myself. "So, you are in a gang do you guys have tattoo's?" They nod and take off their shirts on the middle of their back was a circle, and in that circle was water and it was colored in black. "Why haven't I seen these on Kam when we dance?" "Because we cover it up with makeup so no one knows we are in a gang." Kam says. "If you see a guy with a tattoo that it red with a claw and it looks like there are scratching under the claw those are Red Claw members." Asher nods.