Chapter 7

I wake up in a comfy bed. I look around and I see some things familiar. Then I realize I am in Asher's bed. I look around and don't see him but I see blankets and pillows on the floor. I immediately feel bad. I get up and go downstairs. I used them in the kitchen I walk in and they look up.

"Hi. I'm sorry I took your bed Ash." No it's ok. I put you there because you don't deserve to sleep on the floor." I smile looking down and blushing. "So about school?" "We aren't going." Asher said. "Why not?" He looks at me like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Davina, you just heard you mother basically telling you that you have no use in the world, you came here and we stayed up late watching movies to get your mind off things. I called Kam and our friends they will be here soon. And then all of us are going to watch you dance." "By 'us' I hope you mean your awesome mother." "Well duh." Katie says. I laugh.

She puts a plate of food in front of us and we all eat. Once I am done Katie gives me some cotton shorts and a sports bra. Then Asher gives me his favorite shirt. The doorbell rings and we go to the door and i see my friends. They all run to me hugging me tightly. "Asher told us everything." Kim said. "Yea we are really sorry and we all want you to know that we aren't fake. Call us anytime, anywhere and we will be there."

Kam says. I smile and hug him tightly. "So we got promised to watch you and Kam dance." Mark said. I smile. "Yea we wanna see some action, bro-ette." Cole says. I laugh. Emily comes up smiling. I give her a look. "I love you as a sister. So I made you this." She gave me a pretty friend ship necklace. It said Emily in it. Then all my friends pull out a charm that says their name they put it on my necklace and I smile.

I give them all hugs. "Thank you guys so much i love it. I am never taking it off." They smile. "So let's get to dancing yo!" Kam yells. We all laugh. Me, Asher, and Katie go to my driveway and I quietly get my keys inside the doorway and I get out, getting in the drivers side.

"I love your car." Katie says from the back, she wanted Ashee to have the front seat. I smile looking in the review mirror. "Thanks." We get to the abandoned ballet studio and we all walk in. I set up the music while Kam takes off his shirt. We do stretches then we start to dance.

Soon we end and I was smiling. I get out of Kam's arms and we walk towards our friends and Katie Ashers mom. "That was really good." Katie said. "Thanks we worked hard on ut." She nod. "I bet." I drink some water. Me and Kam go back and we get back to dancing again. After a while we stop. We look at the time and it is 1 pm.

We leave and we go back to Ashers and Katie's house. Once we get there we sit down in the living room and talk for a while. Soon it is midnight and everyone went home. "I am so not looking forward to going home." I said rubbing my hand on my eyes. Someone sits next to me and it is Asher. Katie sits on the other side.

"How about tomorrow we all will go over to your house with you?" Katie says. I look at her and smile. "Yea I would really appreciate it." Katie smiles. "You are welcome here anytime day night." I nod at her. "If you need a break from your family then just come over here. Your always welcome here." I turn my head to Asher and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks but I don't wan to intrude on you both." "Oh, stop that. Your always welcome here sweetie." Katie says. "You know your like the mom I have always wanted? Loving, caring, kind, funny, badass, and most of all, you listen, you listen to other people's problems and will do anything for them. No matter what."

"Well I do picture you as a daughter, I certainly love you as one." I smile and look down. She then hugs me tightly. I hug back. I didn't realize I was crying till Asher wiped them away. I sniffed and pulled away. I turn to Asher. "Your not jealous that your mother loves me are you?" Asher laughs.

It Started With A Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें