Chapter 5

It's been a few weeks since the dance on the stage. Me and Kam have 5 minute out of the 6 minute dance we need for regionals. We have perfected the first part of the dance we didn't make up. We have a week and a half till regionals. Me and Asher grew really close same with our other friends. Kam and me have an inseparable relationship. We view each other as brother and sister and everyone knows that.

It is a Saturday and me and Kam took Saturdays all to ourselves just dancing. I pack a whole bunch of water and fruit. I grab my charger and my phone I am already wearing my dance clothes. I then walk downstairs. I hear my mom and dad fighting again. "YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" My mom yells my little sister is in her room and Diana is in college. "YOU DONT THINK I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DANCE!!? IM BETTER AT IT THEN YOU!! WE USED TO BE DANCE PARTNERS!!"

My father yells. "SO WHY ARE YOU SO AGIANT DAVINA DANCING!?" This sparks my interest. "BECAUSE I HURT MYSELF DANCING WITH YIUR WEAK MUSCLES I SHATTERED MY PELVIC BONE AND MY SHIN!! I DONT WANT THW SAME THING HAPPENING TO HER!! AND I AM NOT GONNA BE AT HER STUPOD REGIONALS BECAUSE I AM HAVING A GIRLS DAY WITH MY FRIENDS!!!"

"YOUR DAUGHTER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FRIENDS MARY!! THIS US UER PASSION SO I AM GONNA BE THERE. YOU DONT HAVE TO COME!! I LOVE OUR DAUGHTER AND HOW SHE DANCES. AND KAMERON THE BOY SHE DANCES WITH IS STRONG HE HAS BEEN DANCING HIS WHOLE LIFE!! AND DAVINA TRUSTS HIM WITH HER LIFE!!! THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! UNLIKE YOU I ACTUALLY SHOW MY LOVE TO MY DAUGHTER THAT YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT.!!!"

Tears poured down my face. I ran in the kitchen and I hugged my father as tight as I could. "I love you." "I love you to babygirl." I look at my mom. "If you dont want to come then fine. All my friends will be there. Supporting me more than you ever have in you life." I turn back to my father. "I'm spending the nigh at Kam's house." He nods and I run out still crying.

I drive to Kam's house and when he sees my face he runs to my side if the car and he hugs me. I was pulled into his driveway. I break down crying. "Davina what wrong?" And I tell him everything my mom and dad said. He takes my hands and I look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry your parents are fighting. We can dance and everything will go away." I nod. I hand him my keys. "I'm not in the mood to be driving." He nods. We get in and he drives to the studio where we practice.

When we get there we go inside. We put our stuff down and we start to stretch. After half an hour of stretching we finally dance. We do a random dance the we do our song we dance to. We add more moves. Soon after 2 hours we have everything down. I look at Kam. "Did you bring your pants for your costume?" He nods.

We both change into our regional clothes and we do the dance in them. After another 3 hours we stop. Its 3 pm. We sit down and eat. We also drink lots of water. "I cant believe a week till regionals. " he nods. "Time flies. And it's also October. The month of spooks." I laugh. We sit and talk. Then we get back to dancing. Once it hits 8 we change and leave. On the way to his house we talk. "So it's just us at my house." I nod. "So regionals will be on tv right?"

He nods. "I brought my homework also." "Yea we need to do that. And I vote tomorrow we go someplace since it is a 3 day weekend. Maybe we can go to the beach." I nod. "Yea me to. W can group chat once we get to your house." He nods. Soon we get there and we go inside. We go up to his room. We get on the group chat and decide that tomorrow we leave for the beach. I am gonna have Kam in my car Asher has Mark and Cole. And Emily and Kim.

We order pizza. "I brought clothes I can wear to the beach but we have to get me my bathing suit. And pack an over night bag we are staying till Monday night." Kam nods. We sit and talk. At 11 we go to bed. Me and Kam wake up early. We just go in my car and go home. Ww run inside everyone is still asleep. I get my bathing suit. So I change into a whit bikini top with white bottoms and my skirt over my bottoms. over it. I put on my sunglasses since it is sunny. I then out on my white flip flops. I brush my hair and leave it down. You could see my tattoo.