Chapter 33

Before I knew it, it was the first day of college. Me and Kam has to come up with a dance for the first day and me alone with my friends love it. I take a quick shower then dress in a white tank top with a light pink skirt and some white wedges. I do natural makeup and then I curl my hair slightly and put it in a half up half down style.

I walk out and grab my bag and phone

I walk out and grab my bag and phone. I go to the kitchen and cook myself and Asher some breakfast. He comes out in a white shirt with black jeans and black leather jacket with some black boots. His hair in it's usual messy style.

"Damn babe, other girls will be all over you." He chuckles and walks over, kissing my cheeks. "Boys will be all over you." I smile we sit down and eat. "Me and Kam are going to be the talk of the Dance department. I already have a locker in the girls changing rooms. We have our dance today too. We are last dancers as usual." I roll my eyes. He smiles.

"So I have dance for 2 hours, break, lunch, then maths today." I explained to him. "Me and Cole have business for 1 hour, literature for 1 hour, break, lunch and maths." I nod. He does the dishes, I brush my teeth, he brushes his then we walk out, meeting our friends in our little spot we found a few days ago, it was under a tree but near a fountain. He had his bag, with his phone in his back pocket. He took my hand and we started our walk.

When we got there we saw all of our friends. I smiled at them. "You guys excited?" I asked with a smile."No." Mark says, "Why?" I frown, "Because it's school." He explains, I shake my head with a laugh. "So me and Kam have to perform in front of a large group of people since the kidnap and it is making my anxiety skyrocket." I but my lip. "You will do great Davina. We all will be in the front row watching." Kim says, "How can you guys be there?" "The whole school watches." Cole explains like it's the most obvious answer.

"WHAT?!?!" Me and Kam yell, drawing looks our way. "We didn't want to tell you cause we knew you guys would freak." Emily says I look at all my friends with a glare, apart from Kam. "Oh dear lord I don't know if I can do this." My hand goes to my forehead. "We can do this Kitten." I look at Kam, then the loud bell rings. I take a deep breath. Asher kisses me softly. We pull away and see our friends doing the same. "See you guys in 2 hours I guess." I say with an eye roll.

Kam sets his arm on my shoulders as we make our way to the dance department. When we get there we sit down in the seats, over looking the big stage. We wait 5 minutes until the class starts. A male and female teachers walk onto the stage. "Hello everyone and welcome to Dance!" The man says with a big smile, making me smile. I look at Kam. "Ok we will do attendance then we all will get to know each other." The woman says, "But my name is Mrs. Johnson and this is Mr. Johnson."

She introduces. "Ok I will go throw attendance when I say your name raise your hand." Mrs. Johnson says. She starts listing off names, until she pauses for a minute. Her husband looks at her. "DAVINA GARCIA!!??" Mrs. Johnson yells. I raise my hand, warning gasps from the big class. "KAMERON LEE!!??" Kam raises his hand making the auditorium go silent. "They said you would be students here, but I didn't believe it." Mr. Johnson says.