Chapter 12

One week our popularity didnt go down. And that one week turned to 2 weeks. We still wer the talk of the school. It was getting aggravating, but me and Kam kept a smile on our faces. And that 2 weeks turned to 3. Soon me and Kam started to dance. We didnt get anything from the person that keeps terrorizing us. And that is a good and bad thing.

Right now me and Kam are dancing for the first time in 3 weeks and i am excited. We are at the abandoned ballet studio and we are going to be doing the dance we chose. We keep messing up but it is our first time doing it. This dance has a lot of lifts though and Kam cant pick me up a lot.

After 4 hours we stop. I drive him to Asgrs house and I go inside mine. Me and my mom grew really close. Right now my father is taking my little sister out. Diana is at college. I went in the kitchen and found my mom cooking. I went up to her and hugged her. "How was your dance session with Kam?"

"It was good. I love the song we are dancing to, and it is really fun to." Ahe smiles. "Well I am glad." I gran a small snack and head to my room I sit at my windowsill smiling and listening to my music reading. Last weekend I went to my grandparents house and they watched me and Kam dance they were so proud of me.

Memory

I walked through the door to my grandparents with my bag I brought we are spending the night here. It was.dinner time so I went downstairs and sat at the table. My mom and grandma cooked my favorite dinner. We started to eat. Once we were done we just sat and talked.

"Davina." My grandmother said I looked at her. "We watched you dance." She said with a huge smile. My hands went to my mouth. Shocked. "How was i?" I asked. They stood up and I did to. They came to me. "We loved watching you dance and we are gonna be there for your Championships. And Kameron the boy you dance with is very handsome and strong."

My grandma said. "And we couldnt be any more proud then you." My grandfather said. Tears fell down my eyes. They hugged my tightly. I loved them so much. Everyone at the table was smiling. My grandma pulled away with tears in her eyes. "I am so proud of you. I am so happy your happy doing this." She puts her hands on my face wiping the tears away. "I love you so much darling." She says. This time my grandfather hugged me.

He wiped the tears away. "Thank you I was doing this all for you guys. I didnt know you'd be happy." "Oh bunny we cant be any more proud of you." My mother said. Her amd my father have been getting along a lot better and she is rethinking about divorcing my father. My grandparents hug me again.

And of memory

I didnt know some one was knocking on my door. I wiped away the tears in my eyes. "Come in!" My little sister came ina and sat next to me after shutting the door. "I'm sorry I haven't been nice to you but the reason is because I love your life. You are famous and you have awesome friends." I smile at her. "Its ok as long as you are nicer." She nods smiling. "Dinner is done."

I nod and get up. I go down stairs and we eat all of us, talking and smiling. I haven't felt this happy in so long. My parents not fighting, my little sister being nicer. My friends being so close. After dinner I went to my room and wrote everything in my journal. I put it away in a hidden place in my room. Then I fall asleep. My alarm blares the next morning and i groan. I get up and change into a blue loose float tank top and some black Jean's with converse.

It is my favorite outfit. My hair is down and I put on some makeup.

I grab my phone bookbag wallet and keys

I grab my phone bookbag wallet and keys. I head down stairs getting an apple and driving to school. When u get there I lock my car and head over to my friends. Everyone was there. Kam was off his crutches and everything. Good as new. We then went in. It was lunch time and I was sitting with my friends. "So me and Kam are ready to show you our dance we have been working on we can get a quarter way through."

"Yea and it is a very complicated dance." My friends all clap. We get up and go to the gym. I don't change I give Asher my phone. He starts the song and me and Kam start to dance. We get a little farther than before. Our friends clap.

"That was still good." Mark says. I bow. They laugh. We start over again and everytime we get farther and farther. Soon the bell is about to ring so we pack up. It was friday and we had a 4 day weekend. "Hey do you guys want to meet my grandparents? They are the nicest people on earth."

They nod. "So everyone come over at my house tomorrow at 6 am it is a 3 hour drive." They nod and we leave. Soon school ends. I go him and go in my room I call my grandma.

Hello da rling what can I do?

Well I was wondering if my friend group can come over we have a 4 day weekend and I want them to meet you both.

Well we can certainly do that how many people?

2 girls and 4 boys we all will sleep in my room ae have done it before. Dont tell anyone.

Oh, well I have to get to being then.

Font over work yourself grandma please.

I wont what time will you get here?

Around 10 to 11 am.

Ok I will se you then.

Ok love you.

Love you too.

I hang up smiling. I charge my phone and go down stairs to eat dinner. I tell my mom and she doesn't care. Once I do the dishes I pack and I plug in my phone going to sleep.