Chapter 10

I wake up and dress in a black crop top and Jean shorts. I leave my long still curly, black hair down. I put on natural makeup.

I go to the kitchen and see my friends sipping coffee

I go to the kitchen and see my friends sipping coffee. I smile and grab some myself. I also eat somethi
ng quick. "All of you get stress we are going to explore Los Angeles." They all get up quickly and run out. After a while they done back. Katie comes with us and we walk all over the place. We go to universal studios and look around and do stuff. We go and eat lunch then we buy clothes and stuff.

After a while we go back to our hotel. "So tomorrow we will get up at 9 am so we can be one of the first ones at Disneyland." They cheer. We watch movies an order take in. At 11 we go to bed. I set an alarm for 7. Then I fall asleep. I wake up to my alarm going off. I wake everyone up. I take a shower and I change into white crop top with jean shorts and a black belt. I put on light make up and I leave my hair down. I grab my phone and walk out of my room.

I go to the kitchen and grab a cup of coffee. I eat a little bit of food to excited to fill my stomach fully. My friends look the same. Once they are done they run to their rooms to get dressed. I go back to my room and check my self, I then grab my purse with my phone and wallet that has everything I need. I go to the living room and everyone jumps up even Katie. I laugh and we go down the elevator and out the doors.

We go to the SUV and I get in the drivers side Katie in the passenger side. I soon drive to Disneyland. It is only an hour away. When we get there we go to the parking lot and I park my car as soon as it stops all my friends are out of the car. I laugh and so does Katie. I lock my car and we walk towards the ticket session.

We all get in line. "How many people?" "8 adults." I say. "Ok that will be 400 dollars." I give her my card that Clare gave me. "How do I know you didn't steal this. This says Davina Garcia and Kameron Lee's friends and them selves get everything free. From Clare." "Di you watch the show last night?" I said. She nods.

Katie steps back and Kam steps forward. "I am Kameron Lee." "And I am Davina Garcia." I show her my drivers license and Kam shows his. Her eyes widen. "You are all free and you all can go through the shortcuts with this card. There are shortcuts for every ride. And here are your special bracelets." I take them and smile. "Thank you."

We all go in and put on each others bracelets. "Ok this card is awesome." I said. They all nod. "And all because of you and Kam." Emily said jumping up and down clapping. Kim joins her. I laugh we walk around and go on every ride there is. There was one I was scared to go on and that was a roller coaster that went up to 125 miles per hour and there were so many twists and turns and you go upside down and it lasted for 6 minutes.

"Lets go on that one!" Kam yelled Cole nodded, so did Mark, and Kim. Asher turned to me. "You wanna sit next to me?" I nod. Katie will sit this one out. We gave her our stuff. Then we went to the short cut the worker there said "Show me your ticket to get in the shortcut." I showed him the card that Clare gave me.