Chapter 17

We wake up to my phone blaring music. We will groan and I stop it. Cuddling back into Asher's side. I lay there with my eyes closed. "Someone make me coffee!" I yell. Asher chuckles and so does Kam. Someone gets up and I see Kam in shorts. He starts a pot if coffee and climbs back in bed. A few minutes later someone knocks on the door. Everyone groans and me and Asher get up. He opens the door.

I lay my head on his shoulder. Then I see the doorman with a big table if food. "Room service." We open the door wide everyone looks up and when they see the coffee he has that all hurry and get some. "Wow big party." He says. "Umm, I am sorry we didn't order room service."

He looks at a paper. "Well it says toom service for a Davina Garcia. Name there is a note." He leaves and I open it and read it. It was from the lady at the front desk because she loves me and Kam. Asher looks at it and shrugs I do to. I grab a cup of coffee and start drinking eating strawberries dipped in chocolate syrup. After an hour we all get ready to go back to the beach.

We grab chairs and stuff. Then we head out. We thank the lady at the des and she's smiles. We head to the beach and when we get there it is packed. I liked at the time and it is noon. The boys go straight to the water. Us girls set up chairs and take off our clothes and in our bathing suits we put tanning oil on each other and we sit lay on our back in out recliner chairs.

After a while we turn on our backs. The boys come back 3 hours later. I look at Kim and Emily and they have tanned a lot. I look dow  at my self and I have to. "Good you all are ready to get in the water." Kam says. I shake my head. So do Kim and Emily. Mark picks up Kim and Cole picks up Emily.

Kam runs in the water with Mason. "Dont you gucking dare." Asher smiles evily. I run away. He catches me and carries me over his shoulder. "Babe no! I dont want to get wet!" I say smiling. He goes waist deep and it touches my feet I gasp. "Its cold." "I dont care." He goes deeper. "No!! Asher I am not wearing water proof makeup. Stop!!" He then throws me in I come up. "Its cold!!" Kim and Emily scream.

Mason was laughing his butt off with Kam and the rest if the boys. "You suck ass Asher." "Why thank you I am pretty damn good at it." I growl and walk out taking off all my mascara and eyeshadow and eyeliner. Emily and Kim do the same. The boys come back. I cross my arms glaring at Asher. He smiles kindly. I roll my eyes.

"Can I have a kiss babe?" He asks. My friends look at me. I shake my head looking away. Asher gets on his hand and knees crawling over he puts his elbows on my legs. I glare at him. He smiles. "I hate you right now." "But you look hit without makeup on." I roll my eyes. He comes closer. His face inches from me. I look him in the eyes still glaring but it is starting to fail.

He smiles knowing what he does to me. I look away. I see Kam counting down from 10 with his hands. I flip him off. He smiles. My friends try to contain their laughs. When Kam reaches one I give in. "God damn you Asher Anderson." He smiles. I kiss him. Our friends cheer. I wrap m ttb hands around his neck. Grabbing his hairs behind his head. Our friends smile and clap.

I pull away smiling. "I knew you cant resist me baby." "Your ego is way to damn big." Everyone laughs. "Why thank you I like my big ego abs that's not the only thing big." I blush and look down. My friends laugh. "Gid damn you." I say smiling. "Now will you get in the water?" He asks. No it's cold." "Fine." He picks me up and sits down in my chair with me on his lap. Mark and Cole do the same thing.

"You and Asher are a very cute couple." Mason says. "Thank you." He smiles. Kam sets Mason on his lap and we all talk for hours. When it gets dark Mason comes to our hotel room with us. I sit on mine and Ashers bed we are sharing. "So me and Mason are officially dating even though we haven't gone on a date but it feels like we have." Kam says. We all clap smiling.