"Firebolt"

"Ahh and remember when he completely fell over because of the clown," Piper said laughing.

  "Yes and he completely knocked the clown over," I said laughing along as well.

    We both began to laugh even harder as we walk up to Henry's house. I open the door for Piper and we both walk into an empty house.

  "Hmm, I would think they would be home by now," I said walking in.

  "He's always out late. Hey I'm going to go upstairs to bed, so I'll see you later," she said smiling.

   I nodded with a smile at her as I walked over to the couch. I sat down at the couch, and began calling Henry but he wasn't picking up. Moments later I began hearing sirens from outside, police sirens. I decided that right now was the time to use my powers for good. I thought of an outfit, a maroon uniform with a maroon and silver mask that was covering the outside of my eyes. I waved my hand over my body to see the outfit I imagined on me. I speed out the door and I decided to follow the police car. I used my x-ray vision to see where they were going. Once I got the address locked I used my super speed to get there. I got to a weird looking apartment and kicked down the door to see Jasper and Monica still in there costumes. A man appeared.

  "Hey that was my-" The man began to say but I punched him in the face causing him to be knocked out.

  I ran over to Monica and Jasper as they looked stunned by my punch. I undid their ropes and they broke free.

  "Holy- oh my- who are you?" Jasper asked with excitement.

   Just before I could respond a man and a kid were talking who looked like Captain Man and Kid danger.

  "And lo- aw man I didn't get to kick down the door," Captain man whimpered.

  "Really right now-Wait who's that?" Kid danger exclaimed pointing, looking at me.

  I turned towards the men. They both looked down at the man knocked out. They looked back up at me.

  "Captain Man! Kid danger! She saved us!" Monica squeals.

  "And what is your name?" Kid danger smirked, putting his hand out, walking into the apartment along with Captain man.

  "Call me Firebolt," I said shaking his hand, remembering the time I found a broom called Firebolt in Harry's trunk.

Gosh that must have sounded so stupid. Firebolt? Really that's all I could come up with?

  "And how did you find this place?" Captain man asked.

  "A magician never tells their secrets," I said.

   Kid danger and Captain man laughed. I noticed Kid danger smile, and it was just as gorgeous as Henry's. I couldn't truly say anything but their smiles looked practically the same. I just smiled with them.

  "Hey listen so like...do you have a team or-" Kid danger began to ask but Captain man smacked his arm.

   Kid danger looked confused at Captain man and they began to mutter things that I couldn't make out.

  "No I don't, but I'm sure your team is perfect the way it is," I replied with a slight smile.

  "Well I'm sure-" Kid danger began saying looking up at Captain man.

   "Kids we need to get going. Kid danger, grab Jasper. Firebolt, grab Monica," Captain man said.

   Kid danger and I nodded and we grabbed both of them and headed out the doors. Once we got outside we were stormed with policemen and news reporters.

  "Room 52," Kid danger said to the cops and they all nodded.

  "So Kid danger, how did you-"

   "Actually... it was all firebolt," Kid danger said looking over at me.

  I grinned at the news reporter put a mic under my mouth.

   "Firebolt, how did you get here before the Captain Man and Kid danger?" She asked.

   "Like I said, a Magician never tells their secrets," I said.

   "So is there anything going on with you and Kid Danger?" She asked.

   I looked at Kid danger confused and his eyes widened.

   "No, I don't know him nor does he know me," I said.

   "Ah well I'm sure soon you guys will become something," she said smirking and walking away.

   I looked confused but then turned to Kid danger to see him smiling at the guy I knocked out getting thrown into a police car.

   "Well I have to say I'm impressed, you took on a..umm...sorta criminal and freed the innocent. Well done kid, but now I'm going to have to ask you to step aside. This is a dangerous job and-"

    "Woah woah woah. One, I don't work for you. Therefore you can't have me quit or "step aside". Two, I know how to handle myself. With what I have, I could put criminals in prison and be a hero," I snapped at Captain man.

    "Oh really?" He began to say crossing his arms.

    I gestured him to come at me. He laughed. He tried distracting me but when he threw the first punch I used my super speed to dodge his punch. Again, he tried but this time I caught it using my super speed.

   "What?" Kid danger said coming up from behind me.

   "I guess I'll see you around," I said to the both of them.

   They looked at me shocked as I turned away and used my super speed to get to my house. Once I got to the Potters I waved my hand over myself and I changed back into my normal clothes. I quietly walked into my house to see Lily and James on the couch sleeping. I smiled at them as I walked quietly up the stairs and into my room. I guess now, my new name's Firebolt to the outside world.