"Told the truth"

I don't know honestly. He'd probably just think I'm a loser. I sighed once more but decided I wanted to finish the sketch I was working on from earlier. I grabbed my bag and put away my previous school stuff. I grabbed out my sketching tools only to realize something was missing.

"No...no no no no" I repeated running my hands through my bag.

My heart began to race. It was gone. My daily prophet newspaper. It's gone. I panicked. I dumped all of my stuff out on my bed and scanned through the mess I had just made. It wasn't there. I shoved everything back into my bag and began panicking once more. I needed that newspaper. It was the only one made that was about the war. The only thing of Hogwarts I had left. I kicked my bag off my bed and began trying to calm down by returning to my sketch.

***

Moments went by and I finished the sketch. I was proud. I heard someone coming up the stairs so I tried shoving everything back into my bag. I zipped up my bag only to look up to see the main face I didn't want to see. With my daily prophet newspaper. Henry. He came in and shut the door. He locked it behind him and held up the newspaper. He knows.He knows everything.

"Y/n, what is this?" He asked.

I stood up from my bed and grabbed the newspaper in a heartbeat.

"Not yours," I said folding the paper.

"Y/n, how could you not tell me!" 

"Tell you what?" 

   I shoved the newspaper into my bag, without making a glance at Henry.

"You know what" 

"I..don't know what you're talking about," I looked down to the floor, placing the bag on my bed.

"Stop playing dumb! Look me in the face and tell me!" He snapped.

  My bag flew off my bed and papers went everywhere. Anger, rage, sadness all flooded inside of me. My heart began to race as I could feel tears start to form in my eyes. I was at rock bottom. I was done hiding. 

"HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THAT?! MY BEST FRIENDS ARE DEAD IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?! MY BEST FRIEND THAT I'VE KNOWN ALL MY LIFE STEPPED IN FRONT OF ME WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GET KILLED! NEITHER ONE OF US KNOWING I CAN'T BE DESTROYED!" I yelled getting up from my bed angrily.

 He froze. He unlocked the door and stuck his head out. 

"You're lucky my parents and Piper are out," He said shutting the door.

"Like I care about that!"

A silence fell all around the room. I sat down in my bed frustrated. I could tell by 

"Y/n, I didn't mean to upset you. I just want to know why you didn't tell me," He sighed.

I wanted to cry. I laid back in my bed. He moved my feet over and sat down. I bent my knees so he could have more room to sit.

"I didn't want you to worry. Well, the first time I didn't tell you was because I didn't know you. But when I got my memories back, there wasn't really a good time for me to sit down and talk about it with you," I said looking up at the ceiling.

"Y/n you can always come to me. About anything," He replied putting his hand on one of my knees.

I leaned up from my position. I sat back against the wall, still with my knees bent. I wrapped my arms around them as he lets go of my knee.