"She Knows"

"Henry... I.. I don't know what to say.." I exclaimed completely shocked about this moment.

The moment I've been wanting for so long. It's happening. Adrenaline rushing through my veins... I said the only thing I've been wanting to say to a question coming from him since I've laid my eyes on him.

"Yes... yes, one thousand times yes!" I slightly laughed taking the rose.

He laughed as I leaned into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me as my heart began beating at the same speed my brain was thinking. I couldn't believe it. He was finally mine. When we both let go we walked home, talking all night, and I felt as if my life was perfect. Who would have thought everything would turn within the next 24 hours?

   ***

     The next day rolls around and I get ready for the day. Wearing black ripped jeans, a white top, and doing my hair into a lose braid, I head down stairs to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Hart.

   "Hey" I said walking down the stairs towards the kitchen. 

   "Hey sweetie! There's fruit in the fridge and snacks in the pantry if you want to make yourself breakfast," Mrs. Hart said.

    "Oh I'm okay, thanks. What I actually came to talk to you guys about... was school. It's still okay if I do school work from home right?" I asked. 

   "Y/n with the grades you get I would hope you stick with the same routine," Jake smiled. 

   "Phew, ah thank goodness," I said relieved.

    They both smiled at me as they both left the house for work. I went over to the fridge and grabbed a green apple from the drawer. As I turned around, light chocolate colored eyes met mine. 

   "Hey," Henry smiled standing barely a foot away from me. 

   "Hi" I replied walking over to the table. 

    "So I was wondering after work-"

    "Work? Hen you know you're still a student at a school right? You can't keep missing school," I sighed. 

   "True, but you do too-"

   "No, I take online Henry. I do my work on the weekends and at any free time I get. Henry if you keep missing school you won't grad-"

   "Hey Y/n!.. and weirdo.." Piper said coming down the stairs looking Henry up and down in the most sassiest way possible. 

   I laughed at her facial expressions. 

   "That's one of the many reasons why I love you, Piper Hart," I laughed giving her a high-five as she passed beside me. 

***

     I hopped in my bed and began doing some of the homework I was assigned for the week. Going through each subject faster than the speed of sound, my phone began to ring. I answered the call. 

  "Hey Y/n! I was wondering if you could come down to the man-cave and talk. It's not an emergency or anything. I was just wonderin-"

  "Relax Ray, I'll be over in like 10 minutes" I said. 

   I could feel himself smile through the phone. What is he up to? I ended the call and closed my computer. I left my room and placed on my shoes to leave the house. I walk over to Junk-N-Stuff since it's only about 5 minutes away. 

   "Hey Y/n!" Jasper smiled as I walked into Junk-N-Stuff. 

   I looked at him with shock. Both of his eyebrows were... gone? I then gave him a confused look. 

  "Don't ask.." Jasper sighed. "Henry and Ray are downstairs in the mancave," Jasper said. 

   I nod and walk towards the back. I enter the elevator, leading me down to the mancave. I walked into the mancave, only to be pinched by Schwoz. 

   "No greenie yes peenchie!" Schwoz squealed. 

   "You realize-"

   "Yeah I know... but it's the thought that countz" He sighed. 

  "Okay but Saint Patrick's Day-"

   "Saint wha?" He questioned. 

    I looked at him confused. 

   "You pinched me because I wasn't wearing green right?" I asked as he nodded. "That's what you do on Saint Patrick's Day," I explained. 

   "No no that's avocado day," Schwoz said folding his arms. 

   "What? no- you know what never mind," I slightly laughed. "Where's Ray?" I asked. 

   Schwoz turns around. I nod thanking him as I see Henry and Ray with crazy hair and with glitter all over themselves. 

   "You know at this point I am not even gonna ask," I sighed. 

   "Wow we're that predictable are we?" Henry laughs walking up towards me. 

   "Yes... and you better back up. I am not hugging you with all of that glitter on you," I said stepping back. 

   "Wow... just a hug?," Henry smirks. 

  "Yeah glitter lips," I laughed. 

   "Hey y/n I'm glad you could make it- wait lemme get this glitter off then we can talk ok?" Ray remarks. 

    I nod. Henry winks at me as he walks over to Ray. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. They stood next to each other and popped a gumball in their mouth. Just as they began to blow their bubble, a thud fills the air near the tubs. We all look over to see a person who, by the looks of it, dropped from the tub. As they began to get on their feet, the guys are close to blowing the bubble completely. I began to blur my face with my superspeed as the girl moves their hair out of their face. Piper Hart was the one who fell from the tubs. Just moments before their bubbles burst, Piper hart makes eye contact with her brother. Piper hart saw her brother and his boss turn into Captain Man and Kid Danger.