"Move"

I woke up still in the chair with faces who, now looked more familiar than ever staring in front or me.

"Shes awake!" Charlotte said excitedly.

"Oo hi," I said as I try to get up from the seat but realize I'm still attached.

"Can you-" I said to Schwoz looked down at my wrists.

"Ahh, right sorry," He said and ran behind me.

He turned off the machine and my hands and feet were free. I got up from the seat slowly.

"Sooo, did it work? Do you have your memories back?" Ray asked.

"Does this answer your question?" I responded.

I looked down at my hands and concentrated. Fire began coming from my hand. I began hearing cheers and laughter as I put the fire out.

"Firebolts back?" Henry questioned.

"Better than ever," I said smirking.

Henry wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him as well. A smile grew on my face.

"Mission Smiley is accomplished," He said as he pulled away.

I smiled as everyone's face grew with light. Happiness. Joy. However, I knew that having both memories from before and after Hogwarts meant that I would never truly feel normal again.

"Okay, we need to get to the school. I texted Piper about the basketball coaching, so she'll know," Charlotte said walking over to the elevator.

I nodded and we all except Ray headed to the elevator. I nodded to Ray in terms of saying goodbye, and it looked like he grinned even more. I smiled at myself, knowing that I finally know who my dad is.

***

"ALRIGHT WOODPECKERS!" Henry yelled throwing the ball at one of Pipers team mates the next day.

He blew the whistle and began mumbling to the kid holding a taco salad. I nodded to the kid who held the basketball. He passed it to me, and I caught it.

"I'm y/n, and this is Henry. I've done some research about the team, therefore I know about the history. But history stays in the past. Right now we've be got to focus on the future. This year, we are going to win championship," I said pacing around the room bouncing the ball from hand to hand.

   They all began nodding their heads.

  "Great speech Y/n," Henry said getting up from the bleachers.

   "Alright Woodpeckers, let's see a lay-up," Henry announced to the kids.

    I nodded and passed one of the kids the ball. Questions of what a lay-up was wondered around the room. I walked over to Henry and stood beside him. Henry blew his whistle. The kids began running to the hoop. The kid with the ball threw it and hit a girl's back causing her to collapse. She stumbled and rolled tripping another girl. A boy caught the ball that had been thrown to the girls back, and tried making a hoop but ran into another kid causing them both to collapse. The only one left standing was Piper. I put my forehead onto Henry's shoulder, gesturing that this is going to take some work and that this was lowkey embarrassing. I could feel Henry getting embarrassed as well by his body language. I leaned my head up. As Henry began to sit down, he sat into the kids taco salad.

  "AHH," Henry yelled in disgust.

  "Dang it, why would you put your taco salad right where I'm sitting?" He said to the kid.