"Weak"

Luckily, I landed behind a stack of hay. No one was around so I began to walk away from the hay casually. As I was walking, I saw a tractor who was about to run into 2 teens with their motorbike. I quickly used my telekinesis to push the teens to the other side. The tractors horn blasted but I ended up saving them... in a way. I accidentally pushed them into a swamp. The tractor was now out of sight. When they got up from the swamp both teens made eye contact with me. One of the teens, however was older Henry. The other was a girl, brunette, with bright green, bold eyes.

"Hey!" Older looking Henry called.

I tried to quickly jog, but once I tried my legs began to feel fragile. Exhausted flooded my body. I had to keep going but at a slower pace. If I kept jogging I don't think I would have been able to make it into the blue atmosphere anymore.

"Hey! You!" I heard from behind me.

I could hear the plumps of water as the people took their steps towards me. I started trying to walk faster but I could feel myself getting slower as their footsteps began to get louder.

"How did you do that!" The older looking Henry said speed walking to my right with his moterbike to his other side.

"I..I don't know what your talking about," I whispered.

"You threw us into the swamp" the girl exclaimed coming up to my left.

"I wasn't even near you, that's impossible," I defensed.

"I've never seen you at school before. There's no breaks during this time of the year for school. Who are you?"

"Does that matter?"

I looked up at her for the first time. She was all muddy but her face didn't look as angry as her tone sounded.

"Yeah, we could have died, but instead we are all muddy" older looking Henry said

"This help?" I asked holding out my hands in a snapping position.

They already saw me, what more damage could I do? Once I snapped they instantly became clean and his bike was fixed. I could feel their confusion as I picked up the pace. I looked down the street to realize there was a school. I began walking faster than them and ended up losing them once I got into a classroom. I walked over to an empty desk as the school bell rang and pretended like I was a normal student.

***

Finally after school was done I began trying to walk over to the doors as fast as I could. As I walked down the hallways I saw a lot of Missing Dog posters. A lot more than normal actually. I thought it was pretty weird but I walked out of the school, and turned to the right. With my head down, I began trying to walk fast to go back to the hay so I could wait till night time. However, I ruined that plan by running into someone.

"My apolo-" I looked up to the girl from earlier.

Another person stood in front of me. Of course, it had to be older looking Henry. I began trying to walk in between them but they wouldn't budge.

"What?" I snapped.

"We seen you back there. Sparks were coming from your feet, but you weren't moving fast. You're clearly not from here, so lets make a deal. You help us on our missions, and we'll help you get home," The girl negotiated.

  I was feeling a bit weak. I'mGosh why can't I just get home.

"Fine"

***