"I'm So Done With This"

Over these past couple of weeks I had a lot more fun fighting crime with Henry and Ray. Ray even taught Henry and I how to fly the man copter and he gave me a watch just like Henry's so he can contact me at anytime. I even placed my pin they got me with a strip of the captain man symbol being maroon on my suit. It's been a blast. However, I still avoid bringing up Henry alone with Charlotte because I am afraid of talking about what has been happening between Henry and I. Nothing's going on it's just a lot of the time I hang out with Henry my stomach starts bubbling up with this weird feeling. As if acid was eating my skin in an unpleasant yet pleasant way all at once. An as soon as I look away from him the feeling stops but yet it feels like I need to throw up. I play it cool but over these past couple of weeks it's been really hard trying to fight it. Anyways, my powers have been generating quite nicely. They haven't needed me on many missions, but I don't trust them when they say that anymore since they recently got stuck in a hole by Jeff. The stupidest criminal in Swellview. I shrug at the thought but ever since I have saved them from the hole they barely ever say the words "We won't need you for this one". I laugh at the thought of them being stuck in the holes. I finish my school work with Charlotte. Once the clock hit 6, she needed to go home to have dinner with her family. However, she forgot her jacket at the man cave so I went along with her since Henry can't walk home by himself and he was still in the man cave. We enter the room.

    "Hey guys," We said walking over to the cameras to get her jacket that was hanging on a chair.

     "Hey" They all replied.

     Charlotte grabs her jacket and I hop into the chair. She walks over to the guys who were sitting in the circular couch putting random stuff into boxes.

    "Binky"

    "Bag of Noodles"

     "What are you guys doing?" I ask crossing my arms.

      "Ah, we're putting together care packages," Ray said.

     "Yeah, and then we are going to send them to the Runaway teens," Henry said.

    He looked back at me. Gosh, there goes that feeling again. I turned around and looked back at the monitors.

    "Protractor"

     "Bouncy ball"

    "Woah woah woah hold up" Charlotte said.

     "What?" They all asked.

     "Wow you guys are something else. The Swellview Home for Runaway Teens shut down," I said spinning around back toward them.

    "What? Dang it!" They all whimpered.

    "Schwoz just toss it all out!" Ray demanded.

         Moments later the video message alarm rings. I turn to the monitors as Henry comes to my right and Charlotte so my left.

   "Uhh... looks like its a video from... Frankini," I said.

     We all took a double-take on who the caller's id was. Charlotte and Henry gasped.

   "Come on play the video," Jasper said coming up from behind.

        I turned the chair around and channeled red lighting in my hand. I raised an eyebrow at him.

  "Please," He whimpered.

    I nodded and I turned back around. I played the video. He invited Firebolt, Captainman, and Kid danger to a party. Charlotte, Jasper, and I whined no while Henry shouted yes. It was a private party on Saturday night.