"Take Your Kid To Work Day"

That night was an amazing night. The next week goes by and the Game Shakers went back to NY. When we said our final goodbyes I could tell Babe was very upset. I felt bad for her. I knew he didn't like her, and I know how it feels to like someone who doesn't like you back. Kenzie, however, let Babe "have" Henry therefore wanted to know more about me, along with Triple G and Hudson.

"So your mother really did that to you by accident?" Kenzie asked putting her luggage into the van.

"Yeah, it's like a blessing in disguise" I answered helping her.

"But like, you can practically do anything now right?" Triple G said.

"Pretty much. Here, wanna see something?" I asked.

Kenzie and Triple G nodded. I spun my hands around as if I was holding an invisible ball in front of me. Circling my hands, I looked at their amazed faces as a sky whale stuffed animal came into my hands. I gave it to Kenzie.

"Wow," They exclaimed.

"Don't tell anyone tho. Seriously it-"

"So uhh y/n?," Hudson questioned.

I turned around to see Hudson with bouquet of white roses. He lend them out to me gesturing for me to take them.

"Wow... thank you Hudson... they're really nice," I stated looking down at the flowers.

"It... pfff... it was nothing," He said blushing.

I smiled and nodded.

"Guys! We gotta go!" Triple G yelled from now inside the van.

"Okay, bye y/n," Kenzie said pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged her back.

"Be safe" I replied letting her go.

Hudson walks in front of me. I pulled him in for a hug. I kissed his cheek as I let go. He placed his hand on his cheek as he got into the van. Babe then came around the corner.

"Hey y/n... could you give me some advice about something?" She asked.

"Sure. What's up?" I replied.

"Well how did you do it? You've got Henry wrapped around your finger and I-"

"Woah woah woah, Henry and I are just friends," I said confused.

" Y/n, friends don't look at friends that way" She sighed.

"Listen... Babe you are a sweet young girl. Any guy would be lucky to have you. There are tons of guys you are going to meet who could potentially be the one for you. Sometimes the first ho- older guy you meet isn't always going to be the one," I stated completely embarrassed about what I was about to say.

She slightly laughed. Babe pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks," She said as I let her go.

I nodded smiling.

"Feel free to visit anytime," Kenzie said as Babe got into the van.

"Right back at you all. Drive safe," I replied.

I closed the van door and waved at them as they drove off. I turned around and ran into Henry.

"Oh- wait who gave you those?" Henry asked.

"Hudson. He looked ver-"

When I looked up at Henry his eyes grew with jealousy.

"What?" I asked him.