"Musical Danger"

Days go by and Henry did get his powers back. We stopped Rick and it was a really good win. Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, and I all become closer and closer as the days go on. I do truly consider them my family.. well Jasper and Charlotte anyway. Henry... oh henry. I have no idea how to even put it into words. Every time I look into Henry's eyes I feel like a brick hits my lungs and my stomach completely fills with this sensation that is so lovely, and breathtaking yet nerve racking at the same time. I have no idea what we are. I kissed him. I feel like by then the other person should make the next move right? Maybe it was wrong to kiss him... maybe he doesn't even like me. But then again why didn't he pull away that day? Gosh this boy can be confusing. But... never mind. Anyways, another morning rolls around and I walk downstairs to drink some of the coffee being made. Eyes droopy, I grabbed a coffee mug and began pouring the coffee into it.

  "Y/n! Y/n!" Henry began running down the stairs.

   Eyes barely opened, I set down the coffee pot and turned towards him.

   "🎶Somethings going onnnn🎶" Siren sang walking over to the couch.

I looked at her very confused. Why is she singing this early in the morning?

"🎶 There's a musical curse over Swellview!🎶" Piper sang.

Jake then ran into the house.

"🎶I'm stuck in a song🎶" Jake sang in a very low voice.

"Okay, why are they singing," I asked Henry as he raced over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"🎶 There's a musical curse over Swellviewww!🎶" They all sang.

I burst out laughing.

"Yeah and I'm dating Peter Parker," I joked rolling my arms.

"Wait what?" Henry asked concerned.

"I was a jo- never mind. There's no curse. If there was then why am I not singing?" I questioned sipping my coffee.

I look over at Piper, Siren, and Jake and they all are dancing and singing. What in the world is going on?! Henry then took my coffee cup, placed it down, spun me and dipped me.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"🎶I'm doing this against my will!🎶," Henry questionly sang.

"Come on!" He exclaimed .

He grabbed my hand and we headed for the door.

"Henry where are you going?" Siren asked very theater like.

"🎶I hate to be a jerk, but we gotta work.. y'know, sell the junk and the stuff🎶"

"🎶But Henry haven't you heard we're singing every word!🎶"

I looked at them all confused. Is this seriously happening?

"🎶We're out of control!🎶" Siren and Piper sang in unison.

"🎶Sorry fam we gotta rollllll!🎶" Henry sang.

"Wow you can really hit that high note," I remarked just before he grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

***

BIt was revealed that Frankini was the one that put the musical curse over Swellview. We got to the mancave and let's just say it got real weird.

"Y/N! Hen!" Charolette and Schwoz both said.

"Sorry it took us so-"