"The Secret"

I couldn't stop thinking about Henry. Over the past month, I got back into writing to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I only talked to Hermione about Henry, but I have no idea if she has told them yet. I wouldn't doubt if she told Ron, because of her whole crush thing that she begs me not to tell him. I haven't told them about me being firebolt, but I can't say I haven't thought about it. I'm debating whether or not I should, maybe if they come home for a holiday again then I will. Today Henry texted me saying he wants to have dinner at his house with Charlotte and Jasper. I don't know what this dinner is necessarily about, but I'm glad that they invited me.

*Henry's POV*

"EW!" Charlotte and I replied with after Ray's comment.

"You seemed to have lots of passion that they will keep the secret. For a week, you tell them you guys are dating and if they keep it then you can tell them. And once they don't keep it, then you guys still have to keep quiet," Ray said sipping his punch from the table.

"But Ray, I've been seeing Y/n already. There's no way that they will believe that," I said.

"One, you guys aren't official so don't get ahead of yourself-"

I was shocked by his comment. He usually supported me when I would talk about who I have been seeing and my girlfriends.

"Ray what is going on with you? You've supported me with Bianca and Chloe, what do you have against Y/n? She's never even met you before... you ss in Ray anyway. You have no idea who she is," I snapped

"Look kid-"

"No. We have a deal. Y/n and Jasper are two separate people though, so if one of them blows up then it doesn't reflect on both of them. That's going to be part of my deal," I said sternly.

"Doesn't matter to me," Ray said getting up from the circle shaped couch.

"Okay then," I replied.

Charlotte looked at me shocked but nodded to the deal. I have decided that I will invite them for dinner. I just have no idea what Y/n is going to say. I really like her, but now because of this stupid deal I have to put on a straight face. I just hope she doesn't say anything about it, so then I could tell her the truth about my identity and about the deal. Maybe even get her a job? Who knows.

*Y/N POV*

I walked over to Henry's house after saying goodbye to Lily and James. I wore a black and white flannel along with a white top and some light blue jeans. I knocked on the door and I was let in by Henry. He looked nervous, yet he was blushing. I noticed everyone was in the kitchen already.

"So.. what's this about?" I ask sitting at the rounded table with Charlotte to my right, Henry to my left and Jasper in front of me.

"Uhh well... you tell them," Charlotte demanded taking a sip of her drink.

"Umm... well.. before I say this I need to know that both of you will not tell anyone. This is big. You guys can't say anything to anyone. You guys have to promise you won't tell...anyone," Henry said mostly looking at Jasper.

Jasper and I nodded confused at Henry. I began sipping on a glass of fruit punch that was in front of me.

"Charlotte and I are boyfriend and girlfriend," He exclaimed.

I spit out my drink. My heart dropped to my stomach. I felt as if I was hit a million times with a bow and arrow to the heart. Was that kiss nothing? I gulped trying not to cry. I looked up at Jasper to see him shocked. I couldn't even look at Henry.