"Got It Back"

"KID!" I yelled.

   I raced over and helped him up.

  "Are... are you okay?" I asked placing his arm around my shoulder.

  "I... I don't know. I need to get back to the man cave," Henry explained.

   I looked over at Captain Man. I decided to try something new. I absorbed the energy from the lights and let the energy race to my palms. I held out my palm. Blue energy blasted from my palms. Captain man fell backward unto the wall like a magnet.

  "Ah.. okay not cool," Captain man said holding his rib getting up.

   "Oh please, you're going to be fine. We need to take him to the man-cave and let Schwoz see what's going on with him," I explained.

***

   "Woah, look at Caitlin!" Captain man cheered completely letting go of Kid danger.

   I caught Kid danger and began leading him towards the circular couch.

  "Forget the dog in the costume! How did you guys get out of Rick Twitler's trap?!" Charlotte exclaimed.

    "Wait, you knew we were walking into Rick Twitler's trap?" I asked folding my arms.

   "Yes, however I didn't know you were going so I tried calling mr. never answer Charlotte!" Charlotte barked looking at Captain Man.

   "I was trapped too!" Ray defensed holding Caitlin.

   I rolled my eyes.

   "So, Rick's in jail now right?" Jasper asked.

   "No... he got away," Captain man said putting down Caitlin. "And he stole Kid Danger's super powers," He explained.

   They all gasped.

  "Yeah.. check it out.. Testing Rock!" Captain man shouted.

   Before Captain man's rock could hit Kid danger I grabbed it just before Kid danger's face. I crushed it and made it crumble to the ground.

  "No my rock!" Schwoz explained.

   "Tell us what happened," Charlotte said.

   We nodded and Henry began telling the story.

  "Wait... there was a bee? During the process of stealing your powers?" I asked.

   Kid danger nodded. My mind went all over the place.

   "Tell us what you're thinking kid," Captain man said.

   "When that bee entered the green realm thing around you, what happened?" I asked.

   "It.. glowed and flew to the other side of the room," Kid danger said confused.

   "That's it. During the process the bee got some of your super power was transferred to the bee," I began explaining.

   "And if we can bring it back here to the man-cave-" Schwoz said catching on.

   "We can kill it?" Captain man questioned.

  "No!" Schwoz and I yelled.

   "Wait... if you bring the bee back here.. then you can transfer Henry's powers back into him?" Charlotte questioned. 

   Schwoz and I nodded. Just then the video alert rang. We all headed over to the screens. It was Twitler. He began talking, and the guys not knowing it was a pre-recorded video message began to talk back. I pressed pause on the video. I cleared my throat.