"Drex"

As the days went by Henry and I fought like no other, along with Captain man. I was glad I wasn't alone with this. It felt good having someone my age fighting crime next to me. I never imagined this in my life. Henry and I's relationship grew more and more, and I can't say something in my heart doesn't flutter but I'm just not ready. I haven't told Henry about what had happened to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I don't think I'm ready. Anyways, today Henry and I got ice cream before heading to Junk N Stuff.

"You know, I didn't see it till today that you definitely look like a strawberry kinda guy," I said walking into junk-n-stuff.

Henry laughed.

"Strawberry is such a good flavor," he said licking his ice cream.

"Totally. Is it your favorite?" I said as we walking into the back.

"I don't know. Definitely one of my top three though," Henry said pressing the elevator button labeled "down".

I nodded as the elevator door opened. We both walked inside, and surprisingly now we have gotten used to the elevator. As we walked in, Ray was in his Captain man uniform supposedly on a call.

"Uhh sorry Henry. Jasper was bothering me-" Ray was saying.

Jasper- oh my lanta he knows?! Was no one going to tell me?

"What's that? Oh you do? So you're gonna meet me there? Great!" Ray began saying to Jasper and Charlotte.

I tried walking in there cooley

"Uh so you're on the phone with Henry? Talking to him right now?" Charlotte asked.

I giggled. Ray was obviously lying about something. Henry stood behind him, not even having a phone in his- Henry's- hand.

"Uh yeah, obvey- Sorry Henry, I'm back. Great so I'll meet you there-"

Henry looked at him confused from behind, and finally spoke up.

"You're going to meet me wher-"

"AH-" Ray said clenching his phone not turning around.

Once Ray turned around, he tried fixing his lie.

"Uhh I gotta go... Henry... Potter," Ray said.

My heart felt like it had been frozen. I knew Ray was lying, but what he said sounded like Harry Potter. I tried not showing it but it felt like my heart had stopped and my lungs were filling with water. I tried breathing, but it's almost like I had forgotten.

"Y/n-" Charlotte said racing over to me.

I tried standing straight but the room started spinning. Someone grabbed my ice cream before it fell with me. Suddenly a memory/vision flashed before my eyes. Captain man was there, with Henry as kid danger. We were in a store with a blonde dude who looked like a ninja. The scene was blurry, but I kept hearing the name Drex. A metal box, with a glowing blue middle was floating, and legs were kicking out of a barrel.

"Y/N!" Someone said which instantly knocked me out of the memory.

My eyes darted to Henry. I was in a chair, and everyone was looking at me as if I was a stranger who knew everything about them. I then looked over at Ray.

"Whos Drex," I blurted out.

"Dr..Drex?" Ray said blowing it off as if he knew the name.

I got up from the chair as fast as I could. I darted my way in front of him using my super speed.

"Whos Drex," I repeated.