"Obliviate"

"Hey..." Ron, Hermione, and Harry said.

I closed the door behind me.

"What did you guys do?" I said sternly.

"Well Umm..."

"Y/N!" Lily yelled coming down the stairs.

James followed behind. They both looked very angrily. They were also coming down with suitcases.

"What are-"

"We're leaving Swellview," Lily said.

My heart fell leaving my stomach feeling sour. I can't.

"What?! We can't leave?! Ive already made a life here. You can't do-"

"We know y/n," James said cutting me off.

"Know what?" I said.

"They told us you were Firebolt," Lily said.

I looked at them all. My eyes began to fill with tears...of anger. I wanted to scream. Kick. Burst. Anything. They told me they wouldn't. They promised. It filled inside of me. Every emotion besides happiness. The happiness flew away.

"You...you can't do this! I'm not going back to London! I said.

"You must," Lily said.

"You know that I am a superhero, therefore why don't you understand that I have to protect the city!" I said.

"It's dangerous. You can't use your powers anymore," Lily said.

"GOSH WHY DO YOU PEOPLE-"

I didn't want to go any further. I shut my mouth before I did something I regretted. I walked up the trio.

   "Don't you dare forget about the way you all betrayed me," I snapped looking at all of them.

    I ran up the stairs and down the hallways into my room and slammed the door. I jumped on my bed and cried. Cried until what felt like my heart exploded. I decided then to hop out of my window, climbed down the tree and go over to Henry's. I ran and knocked on the door. Henry opened the door and looked at me confused.

"Hey Y/n- woah what's wrong," he said concerned.

He wrapped his arms around me without asking anything else. I cried in his shoulder. I can't leave him.

"Please, come inside and let's head to my room," Henry said slowly pulling away.

I nodded as he took my hand and lead me into his house and up to his room. I walked into his room and he closed the door behind him.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I...I'm leaving Swellview..." I stuttered.

I looked up at Henry and he looked devastated. He looked down as if he witnessed something imaginable.

"Wh..why?" He said.

"I told my friends that I'm Firebolt. They promised me they wouldn't tell my guardians, but now they did and I'm stuck with them and their parents," I said.

"I...I don't know what to say..." he said.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything. I just thought I'd tell you. I was about to completely explode on them but I knew I would regret it," I said.

He nodded. I hugged him goodbye. Hugged him one last time. I made sure not to let go. Being in his arms felt as if I was in a different universe. One where only happiness was. When we let go, I slightly smiled at him.

"Goodbye Henry," I said.

"Goodbye Y/n," He said.

My heart shattered as I left the room. I ran down the stairs, and walked out of his house quietly. I ran over to my house, climbed up the tree and hopped into my room. My lights came on.

"Ah!" I yelled placing my hand on my chest.

"Y/n-"

"Please leave me alone," I said to Lily and James standing by my door.

I hopped into my bed and fell asleep. I wasn't going to leave this spot, so they can try but I'm not leaving.

***

I woke up to the sound of train whistling. I looked up to see Hermione in front of me, Ron next to her, and Harry next to me.

"Where am I?" I said.

"On your way to Hogwarts," Hermione said looking down at her book.

"Hog-" I said but stopping mid way.

I felt mad at them... but couldn't remember why. I couldn't remember. Anything.

HARRYS POV- LAST NIGHT

"Mom please, she'll kill us if-"

"You did the right thing," Mom said.

Y/n's going to kill me. Kill us if she found out it spilled out that Y/n was Firebolt. My parents now want to move back to London, but I know y/n. Shes not going to want too. Mom raced upstairs with Dad.

"She's going to kill us," Hermione said sitting down on the couch.

Just then, Y/n walked through the door. She had the biggest smile on her face. I didn't know what to do. Or say.

"Hey," we all said nervously.

She knew something was up. Mom came down and practically blabbered that we all told about her secret. Once Y/n was told about us telling her and Dad, her face grew with anger and sadness. I knew we hurt her. It looked as if she was hit in the gut. Fury grew in her eyes as Mom and her argued. Y/n stormed over to us, but took a deep breath.

    "Don't you dare forget about the way you all betrayed me," She gritted through her teeth.

   She stormed upstairs.

"Y/n-"

"No...let her go. She's not going to remember anyway," Mom said putting her hand out stopping me.

"Remember? We just crushed her-"

"Not for long. She won't remember," Dad said.

"You're not possibly thinking that we do an Obliviate spell on her are you?" Hermione said in disbelief.

"Uh uh no way," I defensed.

"We have too. She can't be doing this. And you know Y/n, she won't leave when she has her mind on something. She can't do this, it's too dangerous," Mom said.

"How much are you going to erase?" Hermione asked.

"Her memories of Henry, Swellview, and her powers. She won't know anything about her powers, but she still will have them. We can't replace anything, since she has powers spells aren't always going to work on her perfectly. She'll remember what she feels, but won't have any memory of moving here or of Henry and her other friends. She's going to Hogwarts. Dumbledore made an exception since she's not technically a Muggle," Lily said.

I couldn't believe this, but at least now I could see her more often. It wasn't so bad on my part, but now for Y/n...