closing note

heyyyyy lulu here
I'm freaking out because I've finished my story...

FINALLY FREE

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I'VE GOTTEN FOR THIS STORY!!! I'M ACTUALLY IN TEARS RIGHT NOW.

I started this story when I was bored in 7th grade and now I can't believe it's actually finished. It's freaking unbelievable. Please share this story with your friends, I'm so proud of what I've accomplished.

I have more in the works for the future and I'm going head first into another book.

My next story is...

Reputation

The story of Amelie and Archer...

When Amelie Sinclair's father becomes Senator he brings in his close friend Archer Hayes to run his billion dollar business. A story in which an 18 year old falls for a man 20 years her senior.

I'm trying something new with this story so I'm very excited and scared. This one has connections to Finally Free and some of your favorite characters may make an appearance...

Most importantly there is a sequel to Finally Free (for you Paige stans) that has barely been started but just stay tuned for that.

Bonus chapters will be out soon. (hopefully)

Once again thank you to my little group of people who for some reason really love this book.

Goodbye for now.

Xoxo,
Lulu