16 - dinner party

Chapter Sixteen
ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

Chapter Sixteen ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Australia, 1718

"Athena, that looks horrible," Nora said, setting her blade down. She was attempting to teach her sister how to carve, but she wasn't good at it. And Nora being very blunt didn't help.

"Well, maybe your eyesight is in dire need of attention," Emery-Athena retorted. "You being alive is horrible."

Nora knew her twin sister was psychotic, it had been blatantly obvious when she had started killing animals. Their dad hadn't given Emery the same combat training for this reason, and Emery resented Nora for it.

"Athena, you can't say stuff like that. You'll be in trouble if father hears you."

Nora gasped awake, desperate to get out of that dream. She hadn't dreamt of Emery for a long time, and she didn't plan on falling back into old habits. She looked over to see if Klaus was there, finding the spot empty. She sighed, wanting his comfort.

After her shower, she walked into the hallway, definitely not expecting to find Elijah. "What are you doing here?" He asked, seeing that she had come out of Klaus' room.

"I live here," she said slowly, but he was still confused. "I'm with Klaus now."

Elijah did not seem pleased by this news, though he wasn't surprised. "Good for you." And with that, he walked off. Suspect.

She found Klaus in the dining room, setting the table, confusing her even more. "What is going on? Why is Elijah back?"

He hadn't heard her come in, "good evening, Nora."

Evening?

"I got my coffins back. I wasn't going to undagger them, but Damon decided for me, and here we are. Elijah wanted to have dinner with them, hence me setting the table," Klaus explained, smiling at her. He puckered his lips, signaling for a kiss.

Nora laughed a bit but kissed him as she did so. He pulled her closer by her waist, and when he felt skin instead of clothes, he pulled away to look at her outfit.

It was only a crop top and jeans, but Klaus didn't seem to like it. "What are you wearing?" Nora looked down at her black and purple shirt that read: Vintage. She didn't see an issue.

"What's wrong with it? It isn't like I've never worn a cropped shirt before."

"You weren't mine then. I want you to myself and I can't have you to myself if your stomach is out for everyone to look at," he exclaimed, gesturing towards her with a pout on his face. Nora had to bite her lip to keep from laughing. "You know what that does to me," he said lowly.

Reputation | N.Mजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें