1 - first impressions

Chapter One
Fɪʀsᴛ Iᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴs

Nora stared at the ceiling of a guest bedroom in the Salvatore boarding house

Nora stared at the ceiling of a guest bedroom in the Salvatore boarding house. The small town wasn't at all-inclusive to newcomers, and she wasn't a people person. She came and stayed in the one-horse town of mystic fall for Damon. She seems to be unable to resist anything the raven-haired vampire asks of her.

She doesn't mind though, because they're friends. And what's a little boredom in exchange for a couple of hunting arrows? He was always the best at making them.

Her arrowsmith wants her to help kill Klaus, the mysterious bad guy who needs to kill the love of Damon's (and Stefan's, to be honest ) life.

The love he's completely enamored with: Elena Gilbert.

Everything that ever happened in this tiny town had to do with Elena. She's more trouble than she's worth, with her doe eyes and childish demands. But when she voiced her opinion on how Elena's death would solve all of their problems, everyone in the room gave her a look of disbelief.

"Naomi!"

She groaned. All she wanted was to sulk in her self misery, but Damon interrupted her plans (as he tends to do a lot). Making her way downstairs, she used her vamp-hearing to listen on into their conversation.

"...He said he'd be at the dance."

"So we go to the dance, we find him," Damon said as if it was obvious. Surely, they're talking about Klaus. Everything seems to be about him as of late.

"Once we find him what will we do? We don't even know what he looks like." Nora says. They still had no plan, meaning Klaus has the advantage. He's been wanting to do this for a thousand years. He's got to have a plan for a couple of letters past plan B.

Nora sits near the fireplace, liking the way the heat feels against her skin.

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." Damon retorted with a shrug.

"He could be anywhere and anytime." Stefan sighed, looking toward Elena. "Guess it's not as safe as you thought." Nora held in a laugh. Why would they think it was safe?

Alaric then walked in. "Sorry I'm late," he monotoned.

"Hey, I need you to put us down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon said, not caring that he was late. Alaric looked at him quizzically.

"Ok. So we find him, then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asked. Nora pointed to her in agreement.

"Me," Bonnie stated, drawing everyone's attention to her. "I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him."