4 - dreamy nightmare

Chapter Four
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

"So, who are you exactly?" Klaus asks, sparing the huntress a glance

"So, who are you exactly?" Klaus asks, sparing the huntress a glance. He had gotten her to sit in the front seat, with a brooding Stefan in the back. They had only been in the car 10 minutes and Nora was already hating this. Stefan must have hated it as well, for he was already asleep.

"You would think you'd have an idea by now." Nora replied, playing with her butterfly knife. Klaus eyed it uneasily. He didn't like how she was flailing the weapon around, so he snatched it. "Rude." She muttered, turning to look out the window.

"I asked you a question."

"Fine," she sighed. "Ever heard of the huntress? Nora Taylor?"

"You're telling me that I've managed to get the infamous huntress in my grasp? A girl nobody has laid eyes on for two hundred some years?" he asked incredulously, that irritating smirk once again set on his face.

"People have laid eyes, they just didn't know it." She rolled her eyes. "And I'd like to keep it that way so, don't go blabbing to your vampire friends."

He hummed, a smirk gracing his lips. "So tell me, Nora, why has a pretty girl like you has flipped her switch. Too much guilt from your endless victims?" He taunted, making Nora chuckle to herself. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing." She shook her head. This was a common misconception people made. "I do still have emotions. I'm just rather good at hiding them," she corrected.

Klaus was impressed and confused. He didn't understand this girl at all, and the more he learned about her, the more he wanted to know.

It's just a little curiosity, it won't hurt.

| Reputation |

"So, can I have my blade back? I don't do well with no entertainment." Nora, Stefan, and Klaus were entering a hotel room in Florida, hours away from mystic falls.

Klaus had gotten a lead, from god knows where, about some werewolves that would be around here. They didn't really know where to begin looking, so they figured why not get somewhere to stay.

The hotel was very nice. All three of them had their own bedroom, with a connected lounge space. "This whole trip is going to have no entertainment, Naomi. Get used to it." Stefan answered for Klaus, who was turning on all the lights in the rooms. Paranoid much.

Klaus turned to them both at his remark, furrowing his eyebrows. "Naomi?"

Nora looked startled at hearing her second name from Klaus. "Yes, my first name is Nora-Naomi. One name. Call me anything other than Nora and I'll ri- really nicely ask you not to." She caught herself before she could threaten Klaus.