20 - alleys

Chapter Twenty
Aʟʟᴇʏs

Chapter TwentyAʟʟᴇʏs

New York. A city the huntress wasn't too fond of. She and Damon had come once just for the hell of it, and she vowed to never return.

Yet, here she was, chasing her boyfriend's suicidal brute of a brother. "Hello, Finn," Klaus greeted, feigning excitement. Nora was on Finn's left and Klaus on his right as they walked down a busy sidewalk.

"Hello, Niklaus. I have nothing to say to you."

Something within that sentence made Nora laugh, causing both the brothers to give her a confused look. "Well, I'm not here to chat," Klaus rebutted. "I will ask once, though, where's our mother?"

Nora cocked her head a bit to look at Finn better, his arrogant attitude putting her on edge. "Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

Nora hummed in thought, "I'm still a bit confused about where my sister came in at. How did you and Esther even find her?" Finn only gave her a side glance, continuing to ignore her entire presence. That only made her angry.

"I have no wish to help you, either of you. Only to see you dead," he reiterated as if they didn't already know that.

"We know," Nora butted in forcefully. "But I'm afraid you don't have a choice."

Finn glared forcefully between the two before vamp speeding down an alleyway. Nora and Klaus glanced at each other, coming to a silent agreement with smirks on their faces.

Finn was met with Rebekah, seemingly shocked by this. "Let's not make this worse than it has to be, brother," she said in warning.

"I diverge," Nora smirked before forcefully smashing Finn's head into the brick wall. His body fell to the ground, fully unconscious. Nora looked up with an innocent smile on her face.

She went to walk away, but not before ruffling Klaus' hair, earning a disapproving grunt from him. "Loving the curls."

| Reputation |

One moment Nora's trailing behind Klaus and Rebekah, listening to them bicker, and the next she's back in an alley, forcefully pushed against a wall. She opened her eyes, only to be met with identical ones. Emery.

Nora looked over her sister's shoulder and she was able to still see her boyfriend and his sister, but that soon changed as they both turned a corner, not yet noticing her absence.

The huntress pried Emery's hand from her throat, and broke it, right before throwing Emery into the adjacent wall. "What the hell, Athena?" Nora called, stalking over to her sister. "You're following me again?"

Emery rolled her eyes as she stood, awkwardly dusting the dirt off her leather jacket. That's when Nora noticed their outfits were the same, a scowl instantly set onto her face. "You were going to pretend to be me again? What the hell is wrong with you."