Apologizing

Kenma's pov

2 days after the "apology"

Everything has been on the low...me and yams haven't talked in two days ever since Kuroo talked to me...
Kuroo has been watching me very closely, like I'll just run off.
Why can't everything just go back to the way it was... when Kuroo and me were like the closest thing ever...and Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were like the same thing...

I walk out of my room to just walk around or something. (Or steal his game back)

"Yo Kenma! Do you want some pudding?" Kuroo says with that stupid big smile on his face.

Why does it feel like nothing has changed... it feels...normal

"You know I like pudding Kuroo. So what's this for?" I say as I walk up to him.
"Well I wanted to give you this as another apology!" He says.

Lemme break this forth wall real quick, during the two day period...this guy kept apologizing to me...and it's super...super annoying.

"Thanks but- you already apologized like...50 times-"
"I know! But I just wanna make sure you forgive me." He says making a puppy eyed face.

I just let out a sigh and take the pudding anyway. "Thanks Kuroo."
"Your welcome Kenma!" Kuroo says still smiling. "And I'm sorry again!"

This is super cringy...I want the Kuroo that was all high and mighty or somethin like that... him apologizing over and over again is super annoying..but i see where his point stands. He probably just wants our old relationship back to the way it was. When he would always drag me along to places I didn't want to go and stuff.

I go to my room and sit down on my bed happily eating my pudding when my phone rings for a video call? ...or- chat?

And it was non other than my best friend.

Yamaguchi.