Trouble in The Woods

Kenma's pov

We finally went home and I plop my face on the couch. I reach for my stuffed cat (Fluffs) and try to grab it when Kuroo snatches it away from my grasp.

"Give it Kuroo or I'll break your kneecaps" I say while holding my hand out.

"C'mon Kenma! You gotta help me! What should I do!?" Kuroo says while throwing Fluffs at my face.

"One, what are you talking about? Two, your gonna regret throwing Fluffs. And Three, you better start running after you tell me number one cause I'm gonna stab you for hitting my face." I say while cuddling Fluffs.

"Kenma! Tsuki asked me do we wanna forward the relationship! And he sounded so embarrassed when he texted me! What should I do!" Kuroo says while walking in circles.

I look at Kuroo walking around in circles panicking. Well if he's panicking he should probably tell him that they wanna take it slow. But I'm not gonna say that out loud. I want him to choose his own path. I get up and head toward my room while Kuroo calls out my name.

Should I call Shoyo?.... I think as I grab my phone...maybe text him.

I go to my texts and straight to Shoyo's name. I start to text him...

Shoyo 😑🏐

—————————————

Hey Shoyo you wanna start
A rebellion against the others?

Kenma? A rebellion?
Where are we meating at?

At the back of my dorm place.
That's a good place to hide.

Alright!! Can I bring Kageyama!

No! This is a rebellion
Against others! I'll invite others
As well.

Okay! Let me guess were
Gonna need weapons?

We always need wepons.

........................................................................

I text another person, Yamaguchi, and told him to bring the most chaotic people on his team. And I guess his 3rd year setter

And then I texted Yaku to join cause why not. And Bokuto cause he's chaotic. And we got that "king" guy as well. And we hassled Tendou as well.

So all the people here are
-Me
-Yamaguchi
-Shoyo
-Nishinoya
-Tanaka
-Suga
-Yaku
-Oikawa
-Bokuto
And
-Tendou

Me, Shoyo, yaku, and the rest of the people from Karasuno who was invited waited about an Hour for the people that isn't close to come. Bokuto just slept and then came when the other two came.

3rd pov

"Yes we have most of the chaotic people here!!" Kenma yells while everyone shushes him. "Well not everyone here is chaotic" Nishinoya says while pointing at Suga and Yaku. "I'll have you know that Daichi hasn't let me stay up to watch tv the whole week. When I heard about this rebellion against the others I was hype!" Suga says yelling making everyone shush him. "That covers Suga, what about you?" Noya says while pointing at Yaku. "I wanna break Lev's ankles. Thats all." Yaku says while smiling.

They were all walking around the park yelling and screaming about not being able to stay up to play minecraft.

"MORE SCREEN HOURS!!" Tanaka and Noya yells.

"Guys look! The forest" Bokuto says already running towards it. Making Noya and Tanaka run there also

"Were begging to get the cops called on us.... we still have our volleyball clothes on... we look like were stealing things.." Suga says while running after Tanako and Nishinoya. Dragging Yaku with him as well.

"Ushiwaka-Kun shouldn't be too mad right?..." Tendou says as he follows the others. "I wish Iwa-chan were here..."  Oikawa says creeping behind Tendou.

All the others follow as well being hesitant at first.

W/ Noya
"Holy crap it's dark here! Do y'all remember the way back?" Tanaka says. "No. What about you guys?" Noya says finally looking behind them. Everyone that was supposed to behind them were gone. The only ones there behind Nishinoya and Tanaka was Suga and yaku while Bokuto was still walking up front.

W/ Yamaguchi
"Where the hell is everyone else" Kenma says stopping in there tracks." Yamaguchi see's who is behind him. Its Hinata, Kenma, Tendou, and Oikawa.

"L-Let's try turning around and walk straight to see if we can get out of here." Yamaguchi says. They continue walking in silence. And soon Yamaguchi starts getting paranoid. He turns around to see that only him, Oikawa and Tendou were together. "Wh-Where did they go?...."

W/ Kenma
"Kenma I think were lost..." Hinata says while shaking. "Shut up we aren't lost" Kenma says. Kenma sounded like he wasn't scared but in reality he wanted Kuroo to save him at the moment....

Just then They all hear sticks being stepped on in the distance.....
"What the hell is that?"....

Tbc°•○●□■

Extra:
Kuroo's pov

Where the hell is he!? He's missing... where the fuck did he go. I go to Kenma's room and see his phone on his bed. And I unlock his phone (his password is stupid its just get the fuck off my phone Kuroo) and see a message to the Orange tangerine saying.

'Hey shoyo you wanna start a rebellion against the others?'

"Kenma... he's.....OUTSIDE!? I grab my phone and Kenma's phone and slip on my jacket and head towards the police station. Only to find everyone else there as well.....
........................................................................

I can hear Daichi panicking from afar. And Akaashi silently mumbling and fidgeting his fingers.

"Hey guys....are y'alls roommates missing as well?....".....