Side Story (part 12)

Akaashi's pov

I asked Bokuto to meet up with me, and I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous..

I don't want to hold onto my feelings anymore...I want to just let them go and tell him.

Bokuto...I like you...

I'm waiting on him.

Minutes felt like hours.

And eventually I see him. His big owl like eyes and his grey hair with black streaks is hard to miss.
I smile and wave at him.

"Hey Akaashi! You wanted to meet up with me?" Bokuto says as soon as his sits next to me. I didn't look up and him, I just kept my head down.

I nods then say "It's something I've been meaning to tell you all this time...since I met you actually.."

Bokuto tilts his head in confusion "Since you met me? Haha, that's crazy that was a couple years ago and you've never told me?" Bokuto says this while laughing.

"Well...it's not something that some people would take lightly I guess..." I respond.

I look up at him finally.

"Bokuto... I like you...even now my heart is pounding from mix of emotions..." I say.

Bokuto looks stunned then he smiles and says, "So that's it? Well...I have something to say back-"

He leans close to me and whispers in my ear, "I've liked you since we met as well..." He backs away, "But you were so calm and quiet I didn't think you would like someone as loud and wild as me"
He says this with a big smile on his face.

I'm so relieved and happy... He's like me back for the same amount of time that I have.. I'm so so happy..

"Then...can we date? Y'know like..go out?" I say while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Sure! I love that idea Akaashi!" Bokuto says as he hugs me so tight I felt like my bones were going to break.
I hug him back and let out a sigh of relief..

"I love you Bokuto..." I say
In return Bokuto just grabs my face, and kisses me.

Thank you for reading ❤️❤️