Prank Wars

Kenma's pov

I'm walking outside with Shoyo to get on a morning stroll. Well I was kinda spammed by him to do so. He said he had something really fun to tell me.

"Hey Shoyo? What was the thing you were gonna tell me?" I ask. "I was wondering Kenma, since your good at making group things how about we do the thing called prank wars?" Shoyo says. I've never been so proud of him. Obviously I agree to this devious act. I call Yamaguchi who sounds like he's gonna break down but sounded pretty excited about this. And a few min later he said his team was in, well some of them. There ace, Asahi will probably just bring holy water but that's okay. And I also called up some others as well.

Shoyo also let me pick the teams.

Our Team....

•Me
•Shoyo
(Of course)
•Nishinoya
•Tanaka
•Akaashi
•Yaku
•Oikawa
•Yamaguchi

Opposite Team...
Kuroo•
Kageyama •
Bokuto•
Iwaizumi•
Lev•
Tsukishima•

I dont even know why these  last two guys wanted in on this but he just wanted to.

Ennoshita•
And
Asahi•

They just wanted to see peoples misfortunes and throw Holy water at us demonic children.

______________________________________

The first prank was pretty easy it was on the deformed rooster himself, Kuroo. Cause we all know he's an idiot. We had to wait untill night time when he was sleep.

It was 7:00 in the morning. I wrote a fake funeral invite to MY funeral to have him think I died.

I set one of my knife's on my bed also putting ketchup on it as blood. Then I was told by Yamaguchi and Akaashi to dress in all white to make it seem like I'm a ghost and watching over them. I did so and made a whole bunch of noise before silenty exiting the front door and closing it silently. Not locking it for good measure. I'm sure he heard the ruckus.

I go outside and everyone is waiting near Kuroo's car I give Akaashi the keys cause he most likely knows how to drive. We drive all the way to a graveyard and use a sticky note on a gravestone that we planted there hours before and when it was all set we all stood and waited for our lovely guest to arrive.

3rd pov

Kuroo wakes up and it's 8:00. 'Why did my body say get up? It's to early to get up.' Kuroo thinks as he try's to go back to sleep when he then remembers the sounds he heard last night.

Kuroo rushes to Kenma's room to see what happend. "What happend in here?...." Kuroo says as he walks around in the room. He then see's the knife on the bed. "B-Blood?!" He yells. "Kenma! Where are you?!" He shouts. He looks at the table and see's a funeral invite. "Is this invite to me?" Kuroo thinks then realization hits him. He throws on a jacket and runs outside to see his car is gone. "Kenma....where are you?" Kuroo's voice went from yelling to a sad concerned tone. He starts to bolt towards the address where the funeral is held.

Kenma's pov

We waited for almost and hour when I see a rooster haird boy running here. "Get in your places everyone!" I whisper as everyone does so and starts fake sob.

"G-Guys.... what happened....kenma...where...." Kuroo says in and panic and all out of breath.

"Oh...*sniff* you finally made it Kuroo.....K-Kenma was murdered by someone yesterday." Yamaguchi says followed by fake crying. Good acting if I do say so myself. Kuroo then looks up where I was standing, which was behind the gravestone were using.

"K-Kenma...?" Kuroo says. "He's gone you idiot.... we can't bring him back..." Oikawa says choking back a laugh.

"N-No guys....he's right there... do y'all not see him?" He says while pointing staight at me. "Kuroo must be hit hard from this....." Yaku says letting out a fake sigh also stopping himself from laughing.

That's where my part comes in. I walk up to Kuroo who looks extremely devastated. "Kuroo.....It's been nice seeing you everyday...but please do me a favor....and bury my switch by my gr...gra..ve..phff...-" I couldn't hold it in so I bursted out laughing. And everyone else did also. Kuroo just looks at us all dumb founded like he just saw a ghost. "Not funny guys!" Kuroo says as he finally grabs my arm to see if I'm really not dead. "Prank wars already begun...." I say to him, smirking.

Just then we see a police car pull up. "Oh shit! The cops!" Tanaka yells as we all shush him. But it wasn't just the cops the guys from the opposite team came out the car as well. "Hey Asahi did you bring the holy water?" Nishinoya says while walking up to Asahi. "No I brung a child leash." Asahi says as he chaces Noya around. And Shoyo was also getting chased by Kageyama but he threw a shoe at Shoyo's head so another soldier down.   "IWA-CHAAAN!!" Oikawa yells. I think he got smacked by Iwaizumi.

Before Yamaguchi gets scolded he says..."I have a plan that'll be extremely easy.....it involves pranking Tsuki and Kuroo...." he says while smiling. 

"I'm listening.."

Tbc~~~~

A/N
God dang posting two chapters made my head almost explode jeez ;w;