We're Sorry

A/N
Y'alls comments are freaking hilarious! I love y'all so freakin much bro 😂😂

3rd pov

"You guys yell again I think we can hear you..."

"What do you mean Kenma?" Kuroo asks. "I heard someone yell Shittykawa." Kenma says.

They all look at each other and start to yell simultaneously. Out of no where Nishinoya jumps out of the bushes screaming, and scaring Asahi. "Hahaha! Scared y'all huh!" Noya says with a big smile plastered on his face. Then right behind him Tanaka high fives him. "AkAwShi!!" Bokuto says while jumping onto Akaashi making them both fall. "Good we found three of them-" Daichi gets cut off by Tsukishima emerging from the darkness. "Six...I found Yams, the guess monster, and the walking trashcan." Tsukishima says while rolling his eyes. "You freaking salty french fry." Kageyama chimes. "Good. Now we have to find the cat with knifes, a human tangerine, and two moms." Kuroo says.

Kenma's pov

Me and Shoyo ars still walking around the woods. Trying to follow their voices. I sigh thinking about laying down at home and sleeping.

"K-Kenma? Are we there yet..." Shoyo says while still clinging onto my jacket. Just then I see a flashing light...like from a phone. "C'mon Shoyo!" I say as I grab his hand and run towards the light. "You guys!" I yell. "Kenma?" I can hear Kuroo say. Me and Shoyo rejoin with the group all out of breath. I start to hear footsteps running towrds us. It was Suga and Yaku. "We saw Kenma and Hinata running so we followed behind." Yaku says while out of breath.

We all start to head out the woods.

All of us are now in the park getting scolded by the others. "Do y'all know how worried we were Asahi almost had a hearg attack." Daichi says while pointing at there ace. "Were really sorry Daichi! We didn't mean to worry you!" Nishinoya says while choking back a laugh. "This revolution will not end you hear me..." I say. "Yes it will right here and right now." Kuroo says while picking me up off my feet. "Let me go you deformed Rooster!" I say while kicking. Kuroo puts me inside the car. Everyone else squeezes in and some people have to sit on others laps. I can see that some of us had fallen asleep. "Ha imbisles.....sleeping is for noobs...." I say as I close my eyes. I open one, I then say, "It doesn't count for me cause I'm a pro..." I then close my eye to go to sleep.

To🔇Be🔇Continued 🔇