Good Luck...

Yamaguchi's pov

I wake up early so I can ask Tsuki a question before he leaves. I see him walk around, I think he's getting ready to go out with Kuroo?

I sit down untill he almost heads out the door.

"T-Tsuki!" I stop him by the front door. "Oh... I'll be off Tadashi..." Tsuki says. "Th-That's not what I wanted to say... can I ask you something?..." "Sure but make it quick..." Tsuki says facing me.

"A-Are you in love with Kuroo?!-" I say putting aside my nervousness and while closing my eyes.

I open my eyes and look up. My eyes widen. He's....blushing...

"I-I don't... I'm not sure yet..." Tsuki says while playing with the string of his headphones.  "Well I gotta head out... bye..." he says as he walks out the door.

"T-T-Tsuki....." I say as I fall to the floor. "Don't cry Tadashi! You cried all last night! You knew this!" I say to trying to calm myself.

"G-Good luck Tsuki..."

Kenma's pov

Maybe I can get my mind off of this somehow. I should ask Shoyo and Yamaguchi if they would like to go to the amusement park.

They said the tickets should be free of charge today.

I pick up my phone and call Shoyo...

"Hey Kenma!! What's up!"
Shoyo says screaming into the phone.

"Ow my ears... anyway, Shoyo, would you like to go to the amusement park. I'm going to ask Yamaguchi if he wants to come as well."

"Sure!! I'll go! Oh! Can I bring Kageyama? You know the tall guy who does my sets for me and he looks pissed all the time, him!"

"Oh him..."
I get a chill up my spine because the first time we met he gave me tons of death glares.
"Yeah he can come."

"Sweet! Thank you Kenma! I'll meet you there soon!
Shoyo says before hanging up the phone.

Okay... time to call Yamaguchi.
The phone rings but it goes straight to voicemail.

He must be busy...

A few seconds later he calls. I pick up.

"H-Hey kenma... you need something..."
Yamaguchi says.

"Hey- would you like to go to the amusement park with me and Shoyo? And Shoyo's setter friend.

"Oh...? You and Hinata *sniff* yeah I'll meet you there... see ya..."

He says and after that he hangs up. He sounded like he was crying...
I sigh and go to my room.

Now what should I wear. I see a white jacket, a plad red jacket, some red pants and some black boots. Bingo...

I get dressed. I think I look good. To bad... Kuroo isn't here to see me wear something like this.

Well... let's go to this park...

°•°Tbc°•°