Jealousy (kenma)

Kenma's pov

I lay in bed thinking about what yamaguchi did...

"I think he grew to like me..."
I turn around on my bed to reach my phone to play a game on my phone when I suddenly get a message...from Kuroo?

'Kenma....we need to talk. Just us, please?'

I sit there confused, why would Kuroo want to talk to me all of a sudden? Kinda sus no lie.

I get up to head to him room when I stop by the door to a faint mumbling behind the door...
"Kenma....when will you learn that....I get really....really jealous when your with him." He said with a sigh.

Jealous? Who would he be jealous by?...Yams?

I knock on the door to tell him I'm here and tells me to come in.

He tells me to sit down and I do so, hesitantly. He smiles at me but it's fake...I can tell.

"So....you and Yamaguchi were pretend dating and never told us?"

Kuroo says while looking me in the eye. I nod... I didn't know what to say to him... I just agreed to what he was saying.

"You know..I really loved you Kenma...I also loved Tsuki...and Yamaguchi also loved him...this is all like a big square. To where there's no finish line."

I didn't know what to say..I'm not sure how to feel... I love Kuroo with all my heart, but I also feel for Yamaguchi a tad bit...

"You know, I'm jealous of you Kenma...you can attract anyone then make it seem you don't like them back...."
"Kenma...I need to get this off my chest..."

"Do you love me back?"

♡♡Tbc on Yamaguchi's side♡♡