Avoided

Kenma's pov

I wake myself up in the morning and I head to the gym earlier than normal. I don't want to face or be near Kuroo. Not untill my heart stops throbbing every time I see him.

I get to the gym and I see Yamaguchi practicing his serves. I walk up to him and say "Hey, your here early too?" He nods and says... "T-Tsuki is my room mate so I got up early to avoid him...heh... kinda babyish I know." 'I didn't think it was babyish in fact I did the same. ' I say that in my head.

While Yamaguchi practices his serves and I sit in the corner playing my switch, everyone else comes in. Including Kuroo and Tsukishima.

Yamaguchi's pov

Eek! Tsuki is here! I should avoid him!... I say not knowing my legs were moving on there own towards Tsukishima. 'A-Ah legs stop moving!' but when I looked up I'm already near Tsuki.

"What do you want?" He says. "I-Im sorry Tsuki- I uh came to say... uh..." 'Dang it I have nothing to say' just then Kenma comes and taps me on the shoulder and says "Come watch me play mario cart, you can play as well if you want." Thank god... Kenma knew I was having trouble.

Me and Kenma tried not to make it obvious that were avoiding Kuroo and Tsuki but one person who was very observant... no not Bokuto... but Akaashi...

He walks up to us and neals down to us. "Hey I noticed your avoiding your friends... whats going on?" Akaashi asks us. "W-Well I... we..." I was flinging my arms around trying to find the right words. "It's okay, you can tell Akaashi." Kenma says while still looking down at his game. "Well Tsuki and Kuroo are..." just before I can finish Akaashi stops us and pats our heads. I think he meant that as a good gesture?

The others had finished what they were doing and then Kuroo tried to walk up to Kenma but Kenma turns to me and says "Let's go." I get up and we start to walk out the gym leaving a confused sad Kuroo behind.

We go to Kenma's and Kuroo's dorm and into Kenma's room. We sit and play games untill we heard the door open then close. Then seconds later Kuroo busts in yelling Kenma's name. Kuroo and Kenma were talking but I didn't listen to them I was focused behind Kuroo and soon someone steps behind him... it was Tsuki.

"Yamaguchi? What are you doing here?" Tsukishima says. I stand there in shock. Kenma might have noticed cause as soon as he saw who I was staring at he told them to get out and he shut the door. My heart was throbbing but Kenma sits on his bed holding his chest like his heart was doing the same. Kenma grabs his pillow and buries his face in it.. then he cries. Usually Kenma hides his feeling but this is different.

Soon after we finished calming down we played more games on his switch.

I get up to head out. "See you tomorrow Kenma." I say as I step out of his room. I see Tsuki stand near the door. I think he wants to walk to our drom together. I just rush ahead to our dorm go to my room and close the door.

Him dating someone else... was bound to happen... I can only feel happy for him. And I bet Kenma is thinking the same.

•●• Tbc •●•