Side Story (part 11)

Akaashi's pov

A few days had passed since then the movie.
Kenma has been wanting me to ask out Bokuto but I keep denying.. but eventually I'll have to because I don't think Bokuto will do it.

"Hey Akaashi" Kenma says walking up to me. We both decided to hang out at a park today because they were selling free ice cream.

"Hey Kenma, do you think Bokuto would say yes if I asked him out?" I ask.

"In my opinion yes, he would be stupid to say no." Kenma responds.

I lean my head back and look up at the clouds.
"Yeah.." I say.

I'm mostly just nervous..Kenma and Kuroo started dating and Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are as well.
I want to make this official between me and Bokuto...

I take out my phone to call Bokuto.
The phone rings, then he picks up.

"Hey hey hey Akaashi, what's up? Wasn't expecting you to call me"

I take a deep breath. And Kenma is staring at me and whispers "you got this"

I respond, "hey, when your not busy do you want to meet up later, I want to ask you something."
Bokuto sounded confused on the phone but then he agreed. I hang up and look at Kenma who was giving me his cat like pout.

"You could have told him right there" he says. "I wanted to tell him in person" I respond.

I just hope that he says yes..

(TBC)