Let's play a little

Kenma's pov

I'm tirelessly setting up balls to Kuroo when I see a familiar face walk up to me.

"Hey Kenma... I didn'tknow you like coming to the park." Yamaguchi says.

"I don't?..." I say back. That's the truth I was practically dragged here by Kuroo.

"Kenma!! Set me up another one!" Kuroo yells. "Have Lev do it I'm tired!" I yell back.

"Lev got his butt kicked be Yaku." I giggle cause of it.

A second later Kuroo is on the ground. And Bokuto comes out of no where yelling "HEY HEY HEYYY!!" Why did so many things happen in just a few seconds.

"What happend to Kuroo and Lev?" Akaashi askes while poking Kuroo with a stick.

"I can answer that...I kicked Lev and Kenma giggled so now there both on the ground." Yaku says while poking Lev.

Just then I hear another familiar voice.

"Yamaguchi why are we here?"
"To have fun Tsuki!!" As soon as Kuroo and Bokuto heard the name 'Tsuki'. "Ohoho? Oya?" Bokuto and Kuroo all all over the place right now.

"Hey Tsukibro! How about you block me when I spike the ball!!" Bokuto says while yelling. "Bokuto-San. You being too loud." Akkashi says.

"No thanks. But thanks for the offer." Tsukishima says while trying to walk off.

"It it because your to scared? Or your just weak." Bokuto says.

"Call the kings boyfriend here and let's play a little...." Tsukishima says.

Wait there dating?... I call Shoyo. "Come to the park..."
................................................................................................................................................
Soon most we're all playing on the public volleyball net. And now there is a crowd watching from afar. Great.... I think I might becoming claustrophobic.

My team is.

•Me, Kuroo, Shoyo and Tsukishima.
If Shoyo wasn't on my team I wouldn't have played.

The other team has.

•Bokuto, Akaashi, Yamaguchi, and Lev.

This match won't be very fun.
................................................................................................................................................

We have Yaku keeping score and Bokuto got shut down by Tsukishima and Kuroo a few times.

But the crowd... it's closer and bigger. "K-Kuroo can we stop playing I don't think we're here for show."

Just then Bokuto serves the ball and Shoyo receives it with his face again. I set it up Kuroo and he spikes it past Lev.

The crowd goes wild for Kuroo and it sounds like a bunch of girls. "Alright everyone let's rest up!!" Kuroo says while getting the water.

It was fun i guess....
I then see Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walk away....hm...
Tbc☆☆☆

A/N
This was just a short part of the story i guess sorry if it wasnt interesting -^-;

And sorry for being gone for a while ^^;