I Love You Kenma

Kenma's pov

We are all sitting here...quiet. vnot knowing what to say for a bit.

"Kenma...I can't just throw away my feelings for you.." Yams says.

I was taken aback by the sudden words...
"W-What do you mean?"
I stuttered.

"I think it means exactly what he said. He still has feelings for you, and he can't just throw them away.." Tsuki says looking away.
I look over at Kuroo who seemed to be thinking of something.
"Maybe there is a way for us to be together and be with our regular crushes..."

A way? I looked him in the eye and I could clearly see what he meant.

He meant a polyamorous. Me and Yams could date, while we have Kuroo and Tsuki.

We ened up taking the time to explain this to Tsuki and Kuroo and they were both surprisingly okay with it.

"Yeah...I'm fine with it...it is our fault that made y'all feel lonely after all..." Tsuki said.
"At least I still have my Kenma. And you need to treat him well to Yamaguchi." Kuroo said.

Me and Yams looks at eachother. He gives me a big smile making my heart skip a beat. He came over to me and hugged me. "I like you a lot Kenma, can we be together?"

I hug him back and respond with, "yes..."

Kuroo and Tsuki ended up joining the hug, of course, Tsuki hesitated, but ended up enjoying it in the end.

All of this happend...a lot of misunderstandings...
I guess we can call this...a very...

Mixed Love...♡