Kenma and Yams

Kuroo's pov

I'm confused as hell. I have no idea what to do...this is messing with my head.

I walk near Kenma's door to hear Yamaguchi in his room. I open the door then purposefully wraps my arm around Kenma. "Kuroo what the hell are you doing..." Kenma says while giving me a death stare.

"Kenma! SayYy.... do you want to go out for a walk or something!... And I guess you can bring your....date.....Yamaguchi." I say sarcastically.

"I was gonna bring him anyway.." Kenma says while rolling his eyes.

I walk out the room and I grab my phone to call Tsuki....

"Hey... Tsuki come over. And bring the shorty and his boyfriend."

"Alright, but why?"

"We just need to get our.."

I couldn't finish my sentence.... I don't know what to call them...just then Tsuki says...

"Our crushes."

______________________________________

We get of the phone and me, Kenma and Yamaguchi all head outside where we see Hinata, Kageyama, and Tsuki.

"Hey Shoyo...." I hear Kenma say as Hinata goes up to him and starts talking.

"Tsuki....we need a plan...how are we gonna get them to stop dating."
I ask.

"Well first we gotta tell them that we aren't dating anymore then see what happens." Tsuki responds.

All six of us start walking and we occasionally stopped at stores cause Kageyama wanted milk. And then we went to a fast food place to sit and chill.

We order our food.

"Hey guys listen up... so me and Tsuki have some news...!" I say.

"Your pregnant?" Hinata says.

"What no!" I yell. "Just listen...me and Tsuki aren't dating anymore!...."

I look at Kenma who's face looks like he saw a ghost. And Yamaguchi's ace was 2x worse. They look at eachother and glace back at us.

"Anything you gotta say you two?" Tsuki chimes in.

"N-No not at all....it's just...what was the reason y'all broke up?.."

How am I suppose to answer that.... I can't lie. But I don't know how to tell them....

💤💤💤Tbc💤💤💤