The Amusement Park

Kenma's pov

"Yeah!! We're here!!!"

Shoyo says at the top of his lungs. I was hoping it would be just the four of us... but turns out... the whole team of Karasuno is here...

And two more people followed us. "Lev and Yaku you can stop hiding" I say as I hear Yaku yelling at Lev. Well let's have some fun.
....
.....
Me and Shoyo decided to go on the roller coaster becuase it looked fun. But when we got off Shoyo looks like he's gonna throw up any second now.

"Hinata Boke!!" You can hear Kageyama yelling at Shoyo. "Let's go get some water and snacks so we can go on more rides" Yamaguchi says already heading towards the food stand.

We can hear karasuno's Libero sceaming at there Ace, for god knows what. We all sit down in the food court, while Yaku is almost breaking Lev's ankles.

I got a bag of chips and a water.

"WoOOw!! Nishinoya and Tanaka are eating alot of hot dogs!! Ooo their racing!!!" Shoyo says really loud.

Me and Yamaguchi get up to throw away our trash. "Come one Shoyo let's go on more rides" I say waving my hand at Shoyo. "Oh okay! Come one Kageyama!" .....

Yamaguchi's pov

We walk around talking about what rides we're gonna ride. "What about the ferris wheel over there" Kageyama says pointing up.

"Sure why not." Kenma says.

We head towards the ferris wheel and the man running it says... "All four of you or two each?"

"All four of us please." I say to the man. He opens the cart and we all get in.

Kageyama's sitting by Hinta while me and Kenma are sitting together. The cart goes higher and higher. I start to laugh cause I can see the rest of the team from a distance.

Kenma taps my shoulder and tells me to look down by the icecream stand. "D-Do those two look familiar" Kenma says in a low tone of voice. I look in the window of the cart. I focus my eyes near the icecream stand.  I see two people who are holding hands look oddly familiar.

"It might be a mistake it's a little far to see..." I say to Kenma to reassure him. But it wasn't reassuring for me because they look just like who we think they are.
......
.......
We get off the ferris wheel and head towards the icecream stand. We accidentally leave Hinata and Kageyama. We hide behind another stand to see.

There gone.....

"Damn it!!" Kenma yells which is surprising.  "Don't worry we'll find them follow me" I say as I take Kenma's arm and take him to the food court.

We sit down in the food court and wait. A few people come in but it's not them...

But about 20 minutes later Kenma is eating a bag of chips and were still waiting untill...  Kuroo and Tsuki comes in.... holding hands. I lay low because they were gonna notice it's us. They sit to the table right next to us.

Awe... crap....

"Okay Kenma.... I have a plan... it might be stupid but it's a plan-" before I could finish Hinata comes in yelling.

"Kenma!! There you guys are I've been looking all over for y'all."

"You big idiot." I mumble. Kuroo then comes over to Hinata to ask where Kenma is. Kageyama caught on because me and Kenma put are hoodies over our heads.

"Their with Lev and Yaku.." Kageyama says to Kuroo.

Kuroo then walks behind Kenma and pulls his hoodie off his head.
"Kenma?" Kuroo sighs. "So what, you followed us here? Because you were jealous or somethin?" .....

3rd pov

Kenma looks at Kuroo in disbelief of what he said. Kenma stands up and say in Kuroo's face. "No you dumbass! I came here to have fun with Shoyo and Yamaguchi! How the hell was I suppose to know that y'all would be here as well?!" Everyone in the food court is looking at them and Kenma darts off outside.

Kenma's pov

I can hear Yamaguchi call out for me but I keep walking.
......
.........
I'm at the dorm because I left the park to go home. I can hear someome knocking at the front door... that must be Yamaguchi...

Just then my phone gets a ton of messages from Yamaguchi and many others like, Lev, Yaku, Hinata, and Kuroo....

But the first message was from Yamaguchi saying.

'I sent someone over there to apologize to you he might be over there already.'

He must be talking about Kuroo. I can hear him at the front door calling out to my name. I unlock the door and dart to my room, closed the door, and locked it.

I can hear Kuroo open the front door and stand near my room door. I'm sitting right infront of my door practically in tears."Kenma? Are you there? I need to talk to you...."

"What do you want...."

Tbc...