Jealousy (Yamaguchi)

A/N: Sorry guys! I moved the deadline for me back a day cause of family things but now I'm back! Enjoy!!❤❤

Yamaguchi's pov

I arrived to the dorm shortly after I kisses Kenma.... I walk to my room and lay face flat on my bed. 'I can't believe I did that! It's so embarrassing!'

I get up and check the mirror and see my face red from blushing. Just then I hear a knock on the door followed by a voice saying: "Yamaguchi? I know your in there...Can I come in?" It's Tsuki. I rush over to the door and open it, telling him to come in. He sits down on my bed and motions me to sit next to him, I do so then he begins to speak.

"So...You and Kenma huh? With that prank of yours?.." I didn't know what to say, my heart was beating at 50 miles per hour. I just nod without looking at him. "Yams...Look at me." Tsuki says as he grabs my face which shocked me for a split second. "I really like you Yams...and that prank broke my heart...for the short while it lasted of course." He's looking at me in my eyes and I'm staring back. I can't lie to say I'm scared as to what he'll do at this moment...

I remove his hands from my face and say: "I'm sorry Tsuki...I didn't know that it'll hurt you...." Not done with my sentence I clench my fist and look at him with all the serious I can gather. "B-But....You and Kuroo hurt me and Kenma first!.... Kenma has had a crush on Kuroo for the longest time! And now you finally know that I have a crush on you back Tsuki...but did that stop you from dating Kuroo....no..no it didn't."

Tsuki looks at me with a surprised look and suddenly...like a flash of light hit me, he hugs me.

"T-Tsuki?..." I stutter.

"I'm sorry Yams...if I knew how you feel sooner...I would have known..."

"I-I was just....Jealous...." Tsuki says stuttering.

♡♡ŤBČ♡♡