Kuroo and Tsuki?

Yamaguchi's pov

Tsuki has been acting very strange. He's been doing a lot of things lately. And sometimes he would for things for me too. It was nerve racking to see him act like this.

"H-Hey Tsuki....I can carry my bad to ya'know....." I say looking up at him. "Oh yeah.....right, here". He says as he hands me back my bag.

All of a sudden Kenma texts me telling me to send SOS. I was confused and asked him why and he replied 'Kuroo is being way too close for comfort'. It was shocking but also confusing. Why were they both acting like this all of a sudden.

We get to our dorm and I sit on the couch. "Hey yamaguchi?" Tsuki asks all of a sudden. "Are you and Kenma really dating?"

H-Huh?...
______________________________________
When they find out about them 'dating'

Tsukishima's pov

I'm with Kuroo. On the couch. Brain dead.

I feel like Bokuto when he goes into emo mode. There dating? Impossible. That has to be a lie.

I look at Kuroo who looks pissed at the world.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Oh....just....surprised is all." He responds with a dead sounding tone in his voice.

"Your worried about Kenma?..." I ask him.

"Not like worried more like...."

""Jealous""

We both say simultaneously.  We look at each other with a confused look.

"Your jealous of there relationship?" Kuroo asks me with a normal tone in his voice.

I nod then ask him the same question.  He responds the same way. "Guess we both had our differences huh?" Kuroo says while smiling. "So what do you wanna do now?" He asks while looking at me.

"Well....I guess you like Kenma....and I like Yams.... so I guess, we'll have to find a way to make them ours?" I say as I turn over to Kuroo who already clearly looks like he likes the plan.

This will all turn out well..... what could possibly happen.
______________________________________
Present (currently going on)

Yamaguchi's pov

What kind of question is that? I'm so confused.

I nod yes, obviously lying and he just starts to tense up. He look down at me clearly annoyed for some reason.

"Well I hope you have a good time."  Tsuki says as he walks into his room. I have never been so confused....

I look at my phone and see messages from Kenma. Why did he spam me? I look at them and it sounds like he's being chased by Kuroo. He also says he was playing Minecraft and Nishinoya exploded his house and now has a knife and is about to kill Nishinoya.

Ah so he's heading over I think.

Can't help but wonder what's been going on between Tsuki and Kuroo.

《○Tbc○》