Chapter 9: Note To Self: Don't Deliver Mail To Celebrities

💜🐻💜

💖Thank you for reading my story! If you have any questions about my fanfic you want answered, drop them in the comments below! 💖

A/N: Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter. Hope you still enjoy! 

"Oh gods, we are screwed

"Oh gods, we are screwed."

Cat Noir nudges my shoulder. "Come on, ma reine. Don't say that. We could use some of your paw-sitivity." 

"Oh gods, we are screwed!" I trill in an exaggerated tone. 

For the past minute, I've been relentlessly trying to break the bubble. And I'm starting to get really frustrated. So much so that I can't think clearly. 

Ladybug gives us both stern looks. "We are not screwed. We're going to find a way out and save everyone down there."

I point to the adults. "You mean up there?"

She squints at me. "Makwa, we don't have time for sarcasm. Cat Noir, use your cataclysm." 

Cat Noir moves his feet from the bubble. "Couldn't you have said that five hundred feet ago?"

Her eye starts to twitch in irritation. "Come on Cat Noir, all of us can't stay stuck in this bubble together forever! We'll run out of air and die!"

Cat Noir grins at me. "Would you stay here with me forever?"

Impulsively, I snap, "Cat Noir, we don't have time for this! Just use your cataclysm so we can get out and save the adults. They don't have a lot of time left." 

His grin fades as he nods. "As you wish, ma reine. Cataclysm!"

He holds his hand out to the bubble and the shell disintegrates. 

The proud looks on our faces is short-lived when we realize we didn't plan how we'd survive the fall back down to Earth. 

Our screams are so loud the students from Hogwarts could probably hear us. 

"Should we see if you land on your feet this time?" Ladybug shouts. 

"No thanks!" Cat Noir yells. 

Ladybug looks around before pointing to the Eiffel Tower. "Your staff! There!" 

Cat Noir nods. "Got it!"

He throws his staff at the Eiffel Tower and it lodges into one of the side nooks. 

I nervously stare at it. I hope it'll support all of our weight. 

Ladybug pulls out her yo-yo and throws it at the tower. "Hang on!" 

She grabs onto Cat Noir's wrist while I grab onto his other hand. We swing towards the ground while the staff thankfully stays in contact with the tower. Once Ladybug lets go, the other two land perfectly while I accidentally trip and land face first on the pavement.