Illegal White Immigrants Were Real Douches

💜🐻💜

💖Thank you for reading my story! If you have any questions about my fanfic you want answered, drop them in the comments below! 💖

Yo! She's back! The Jedi Knight is back!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update as much as I want to! I recently joined college and already have so much work on my plate. 

Chemistry. Algebra. Club meetings. FAFSA. 

But the best thing about my classes is that I'm part of an academic residential community filled with nothing but other Natives like me. ☺️

It's been so awesome meeting others like me, building a little community with them, sharing the same sense of humor with them. I found my people. I found my brothers and sisters. I found a family here. 

We spent all of Indigenous Peoples' Day hanging out and getting Dutch Bros, so when I realized I missed the opportunity to post something to celebrate our people, I flipped. So, instead of sharing memes this time, I'll be sharing a little compilation of something I made to understand my characters better and get their personalities down. 

IBIY: The Running Bear as VINES.

They will be separated into groups so whether you want to know more about the Hero Trio or Troop 2319 is up to you.

Enjoy! 😂

Troop 2319

At any religious event Troop 2319 is forced to go to:

Churchgoers: *enthusiastic* Welcome to bible study, we're all children of Jesus! Kumbaya, my lord!

Troop 2319: *dying in the corner, wanting to go home*

Bella: *listening to Stand By Me*

Kaley: *takes out her headphones*

Kaley & Amanda: *continuing to sing the song's beat without Bella realizing it*

Kai: *singing* When the night has come, and the land is-

During Prologue:

Billy & Stu: Sup, princess?

Alyssa, Amanda, & Kaley: What did you say?

Billy & Stu: *stand up*

Alyssa, Amanda, & Kaley: *twirls around and smacks them with claws*

Alyssa: *turns on radio*