Chapter 18: We Use The Power Of Dance To Avoid A Prison Sentence

💜🐻💜

💖Thank you for reading my story! If you have any questions about my fanfic you want answered, drop them in the comments below! 💖

A/N: Today is the 1 year anniversary of I Believe In You! I want to thank each and every one of you that have read, enjoyed, and commented on my fanfic. It means the WORLD to me. And to celebrate, I want to give you readers two things. 

One: new chapter! Hope you enjoy!

Two: an addition to the title. I figured it would add something extra if I make a sequel.

Another A/N: I'm going through my first breakup right now, but thank the gods for fan fiction to help me through it. *cries as I read Spider-Man fluff fanfics* 

 *cries as I read Spider-Man fluff fanfics* 

9 Hours Later...

Near Hôtel de Ville (City Hall), Paris, France

"When I made my bucket list, I didn't think 'become Europe's Most Wanted' would be first to check off."

"You had that on a bucket list?"

"You didn't?"

"No! I thought 'support #ILookLikeAnEngineer" was more important."

"True. But was there anything else in mind you'd wanna do?"

"Besides 'advocate for worldwide same-sex marriage'?"

"What about 'kiss Cat Noir'?"

"Kit Kat, we're both superheroes. That would never happen."

"You never know. The future's not set in stone."

"Focus, lovebirds," Ladybug whispers. 

To fill you in on why we're currently sitting amongst pigeon shit, we've been through hell. We've been chased by police cars, hunted by search helicopters and the K9 unit, shot by rubber bullets, almost hit with flying batons, even sprayed with tear gas. 

We eventually rotated between hiding behind a chimney and in a nearby alleyway, out of sight from the police officers guarding City Hall and the helicopters surveying the rooftops. And now, we barely have 5 minutes to devise a plan before the helicopters find us again.

I didn't know police could be so brutal towards the ones they're supposed to protect.

Well, other than America's police.