Disclaimer

Let me say this before I get sued. 

I do NOT own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir or any of their characters. All the rights go to the owners of the show and movie. 

I ONLY own any original characters of mine, the miraculous the character uses, and any original timeline I decide to create for the story.

I do NOT own any of the movies, songs, or shows mentioned in this fanfiction.  

I do NOT own any of the storylines from this fan fiction that are from the show and movies. 

I'm an Indigenous woman and a member of the Atwamsini band of the Pit River tribe. I apologize if any of the elements in this book are inaccurate or offend anyone from another Indigenous family (if they do, don't attack me for it). I've researched everything I've written and studied Indigenous history in order to make it more accurate. I'm still learning more about my past and our tribe, so please don't be mad.

Any gifs or pictures you see in this fan fiction do NOT belong to me and rights go to their owners. Unless it's a picture of the superhero's suit, which I drew myself. 

I was inspired by an amazing author on here named lydiaofthefallen but I'm NOT trying to copy her. Please go check out her work, it's amazing. 

Heads up, there will be mature topics I tackle such as self doubt, death, eating disorders, and PTSD. You do not have to continue reading the story if you're not comfortable with having these elements sprinkled into the story. I don't want to disrespect anyone with what I write. I'm not trying to hurt or shame anyone struggling too.

The reason I include these topics is because I'm trying to add realism to the character, whose own insecurities and fears were based off my own, and connect with other readers who are going through the same thing. I'm not going to include really graphic details about these topics, don't worry. 

If you're going through the same situation as the character I've created, I'm so sorry. But I want you to know that you're going to be okay. 

I know these are tough times. I don't know what you're going through, but you are stronger than you think. You're gonna make it to see tomorrow. I believe in you. You just need to believe in yourself.

When you want to give up, push harder. And don't be afraid to ask for help. It doesn't make you weak. 

Here's some websites for any of you readers out there struggling with your physical or mental health. 

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Eating Disorders Helpline website: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/contact-helpline

The Trevor Project: https://www.thetrevorproject.org

National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI HelpLine): https://www.nami.org/help

loveisrespect: https://www.loveisrespect.org

And please let me say this is the first fanfiction I've ever written. I've wanted to write about a Native hero in a story for a while now, and don't want to upset anyone who comes across this book and thinks I want to copy Miraculous' newest heroes. It's amazing how diverse their characters are, but I wanted to write about a Native American hero of my own too. 

I'm doing my best and learning things along the way with writing this story. 

I'm really excited to write this, and I hope you guys enjoy the story I create. And I apologize in advance if the chapters are too long. I'm trying to give it a lot of story and make it as cool as I can to perfectly balance it. If you would like to leave comments on the chapters to give feedback, I'd really appreciate it. :D

I'm putting as much time as I can into it since I have other responsibilities too, so I'll do my absolute best to keep going with the story. If there's only 2 or 3 parts for a while, don't worry, I'm not dead. Just busy with schoolwork, essays, writing the story, and other things. 

Anyways, thank you for reading this, I'm gonna shut up now, and if you want to, please keep reading! It'll mean a lot to me! May the force be with you! 

~A Jedi Knight 

💖💜💙